Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

If you shot my dog I'mma kill

• Your

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Cat

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I went through a porridge phase for a few weeks about 6months ago! we are so similar.
At least half the days of the week I don't have breakfast as I am not ready to chew before 10am, in your health profession opinion is this concerning? Should I get back on the snakes?

If I can’t be stuffed eating breakfast I just have a bit of fruit, it is better than nothing

I went through a porridge phase for a few weeks about 6months ago! we are so similar.
At least half the days of the week I don't have breakfast as I am not ready to chew before 10am, in your health profession opinion is this concerning? Should I get back on the snakes?

images (5).jpeg

If I can’t be stuffed eating breakfast I just have a bit of fruit, it is better than nothing
Sometimes If I know I will be in close quarters with people I will force myself to eat a handful of nuts just so my stomach wont make sounds when I inevitably get hungry around 11am.

I don't believe you

I don't believe you

Well, after a while I stopped eating breakfast. So it was more for lunch/dinner most days.

Red Bull and Snakes. A meal for champions, or boys with no nutritional knowledge and a hankering for early-onset diabetes.

Well, after a while I stopped eating breakfast. So it was more for lunch/dinner most days.

Red Bull and Snakes. A meal for champions, or boys with no nutritional knowledge and a hankering for early-onset diabetes.
That's crazy, here I thought it was my thing. I only had them for breakfast though, I'm not sure I even liked them THAT much they were just really easy to eat in the morning.
Buy a bag of them and that was breakfast sorted for 2 weeks. Grab a bunch as you're going out the door or have a nice sit down gobble of them at the kitchen table in the morning.

I went through a brief energy drink phase around the same time but not for breakfast, I stopped drinking those when I felt my heart beating

That's crazy, here I thought it was my thing. I only had them for breakfast though, I'm not sure I even liked them THAT much they were just really easy to eat in the morning.
Buy a bag of them and that was breakfast sorted for 2 weeks. Grab a bunch as you're going out the door or have a nice sit down gobble of them at the kitchen table in the morning.

I went through a brief energy drink phase around the same time but not for breakfast, I stopped drinking those when I felt my heart beating

I had a can of Monster once, gave me a sick stomach so did not drink it again. Awful stuff

I once drank some energy drink syrup and woke up the next day to discover I'd joined the Junior Campers.

ISL6ZmC.png

Oh it's a delightful tale of adventure and whimsy. Ultimately it concludes with my father purchasing 700 burgers from a burger franchise on an offshore oil rig.

What a fascinating life you've lived.

I wish I had a story half as good.

Once, I saw a blimp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep think this win the contest for the shittest thread posted on here today

The SFA has been ram-raided by constant overuse of discussion threads, but has it gone too far?

We all know Sweet-FA is a place where we all exchange ideas, but is it necessary to argue about completely nonsensical things like the relationship between Headless and his carpet, or to boost the ego of a poster that already has a head far too big for his body?
FM2C.gif

This constant stream of abhorrent talk has gone on for far too long.

All this energy should be directed into more creative and clever media threads that are much better at engaging the population of Sweet and improving activity.

Over to you SFA populace:
d.gif

this looks like a discussion tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

Back