Admin Notice The Sweet FA Season 38 Season Launch For All Seasons (including fixture)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Hi all.

After a couple of weeks since the admin search was concluded spent with the committee and this leagues vital volunteers I thought hey, the time has come to check in with the Sweet FA at whole as we all eagerly await the beginning of Season 38.

Before I kick this off, and I've mentioned these two individuals elsewhere but I again want to bring attention to Elton Johns Wig and ClarkeM for their extraordinary work during S37 and to the latter for setting the league in good stead in an unconventional off season. EJ, our thoughts are always with you and we want nothing more than your triumphant return with all at home safe and healthy. Clarkey, this upcoming season has your fingerprints all over it (and a weird toe print we are trying to work out) and I am pleased to announce that his final fixture will be what we will be using this season.

As for the fixture, I will post this next up with the hope Falconista can run with his fixture and ladder thread for next season, thanks truly in advance. We will be starting the match threads no later than 12pm AEST Tuesday 22/7/24 with squads to be finalised midnight Saturday 20/7/24. This means our first matches will be all simmed and posted on Sunday 28/7/24, the official kick off for Season 38. This reminds me to thank and welcome back our simming team - Cadsky, Dingster, FootyGuy13, MWPP, philreich, serial_thrilla and Wosh who have graciously volunteered their time for another season. This place doesn't exist if not for our volunteers so let's give them all our love and protection from any angst this season.

In the current absence of official rules for S38 (some cosmetic changes being signed off on) I'd like to urge each and every one of you to realign with the site rules found here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...2023-please-read-before-posting-here.1290535/. It is of the utmost importance we provide a safe and fun community and be mindful that some of our jokes and posts may skirt the line of what we can accept. I think there is always an opportunity to learn and if you're unsure if your posting is in danger of being looked at poorly then myself, the mods and your leadership group are always there to guide you. On the other hand if you feel like you are a subject for any bullying or harassment of any type please feel safe that by contacting us these things will be remedied. While the sim is the jewel in the crown, the community is what keeps all of us coming back (and I've always said that, haven't I Headless?).

With that all said, I would like to welcome back each and every one of you and remind you that the best way to grow this place is to take your enjoyment of it out to the masses. We all have moments across BigFooty where we can find the opportunity to bring somebody new back into this extraordinary and bizarre little pocket of the website. Thank you for having me back in the admin seat and I will do everything I can to make this as enjoyable as possible for all of you. Until I have more news to give, just have fun, there is no other point to the Sweet FA.

Filthy

28/7HOMEAWAYMATCH
Round 1West Coast WondersvMount Buller DemonsWest Coast Wonders v Mount Buller Demons
Round 1Fighting FuriesvEast Side HawksFighting Furies v East Side Hawks
Round 1Gold City RoyalsvRoys FFCGold City Royals v Roys FFC
Round 1Dragons FFCvLas Vegas BearsDragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears
Round 1Gumbies FFCvBaghdad BombersGumbies FFC v Baghdad Bombers
Round 1Sin City SwampratsvConey Island WarriorsSin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors
Round 1Ophidian Old BoysvBYEOphidian Old Boys v BYE
4/8
Round 2Ophidian Old BoysvEast Side HawksOphidian Old Boys v East Side Hawks
Round 2Mount Buller DemonsvDragons FFCMount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC
Round 2Coney Island WarriorsvGumbies FFCConey Island Warriors v Gumbies FFC
Round 2Las Vegas BearsvRoys FFCLas Vegas Bears v Roys FFC
Round 2Fighting FuriesvSin City SwampratsFighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats
Round 2Baghdad BombersvGold City RoyalsBaghdad Bombers v Gold City Royals
Round 2West Coast WondersvBYEWest Coast Wonders v BYE
11/8
Round 3Roys FFCvMount Buller DemonsRoys FFC v Mount Buller Demons
Round 3Baghdad BombersvLas Vegas BearsBaghdad Bombers v Las Vegas Bears
Round 3Gumbies FFCvGold City RoyalsGumbies FFC v Gold City Royals
Round 3Coney Island WarriorsvFighting FuriesConey Island Warriors v Fighting Furies
Round 3East Side HawksvWest Coast WondersEast Side Hawks v West Coast Wonders
Round 3Sin City SwampratsvOphidian Old BoysSin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys
Round 3Dragons FFCvBYEDragons FFC v BYE
18/8
Round 4Sin City SwampratsvWest Coast WondersSin City Swamprats v West Coast Wonders
Round 4Dragons FFCvEast Side HawksDragons FFC v East Side Hawks
Round 4Gumbies FFCvFighting FuriesGumbies FFC v Fighting Furies
Round 4Ophidian Old BoysvConey Island WarriorsOphidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors
Round 4Gold City RoyalsvLas Vegas BearsGold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears
Round 4Mount Buller DemonsvBaghdad BombersMount Buller Demons v Baghdad Bombers
Round 4Roys FFCvBYERoys FFC v BYE
25/8
Round 5Fighting FuriesvOphidian Old BoysFighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys
Round 5Gold City RoyalsvMount Buller DemonsGold City Royals v Mount Buller Demons
Round 5East Side HawksvRoys FFCEast Side Hawks v Roys FFC
Round 5Las Vegas BearsvGumbies FFCLas Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC
Round 5Sin City SwampratsvDragons FFCSin City Swamprats v Dragons FFC
Round 5West Coast WondersvConey Island WarriorsWest Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors
Round 5Baghdad BombersvBYEBaghdad Bombers v BYE
1/9
Round 6Coney Island WarriorsvDragons FFCConey Island Warriors v Dragons FFC
Round 6Mount Buller DemonsvLas Vegas BearsMount Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears
Round 6Fighting FuriesvWest Coast WondersFighting Furies v West Coast Wonders
Round 6Roys FFCvSin City SwampratsRoys FFC v Sin City Swamprats
Round 6Ophidian Old BoysvGumbies FFCOphidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC
Round 6East Side HawksvBaghdad BombersEast Side Hawks v Baghdad Bombers
Round 6Gold City RoyalsvBYEGold City Royals v BYE
8/9
Round 7Gold City RoyalsvEast Side HawksGold City Royals v East Side Hawks
Round 7Roys FFCvConey Island WarriorsRoys FFC v Coney Island Warriors
Round 7Dragons FFCvFighting FuriesDragons FFC v Fighting Furies
Round 7Gumbies FFCvMount Buller DemonsGumbies FFC v Mount Buller Demons
Round 7Baghdad BombersvSin City SwampratsBaghdad Bombers v Sin City Swamprats
Round 7West Coast WondersvOphidian Old BoysWest Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys
Round 7Las Vegas BearsvBYELas Vegas Bears v BYE
15/9
Round 8Sin City SwampratsvGold City RoyalsSin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals
Round 8Las Vegas BearsvEast Side HawksLas Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks
Round 8Ophidian Old BoysvDragons FFCOphidian Old Boys v Dragons FFC
Round 8West Coast WondersvGumbies FFCWest Coast Wonders v Gumbies FFC
Round 8Baghdad BombersvConey Island WarriorsBaghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors
Round 8Fighting FuriesvRoys FFCFighting Furies v Roys FFC
Round 8Mount Buller DemonsvBYEMount Buller Demons v BYE
22/9
Round 9East Side HawksvMount Buller DemonsEast Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons
Round 9Coney Island WarriorsvGold City RoyalsConey Island Warriors v Gold City Royals
Round 9Las Vegas BearsvSin City SwampratsLas Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats
Round 9Roys FFCvOphidian Old BoysRoys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys
Round 9Baghdad BombersvFighting FuriesBaghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies
Round 9Dragons FFCvWest Coast WondersDragons FFC v West Coast Wonders
Round 9Gumbies FFCvBYEGumbies FFC v BYE
29/9
Round 10West Coast WondersvRoys FFCWest Coast Wonders v Roys FFC
Round 10Gumbies FFCvDragons FFCGumbies FFC v Dragons FFC
Round 10Ophidian Old BoysvBaghdad BombersOphidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers
Round 10Coney Island WarriorsvLas Vegas BearsConey Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears
Round 10Sin City SwampratsvMount Buller DemonsSin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons
Round 10Gold City RoyalsvFighting FuriesGold City Royals v Fighting Furies
Round 10East Side HawksvBYEEast Side Hawks v BYE
6/10
Round 11Gold City RoyalsvOphidian Old BoysGold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys
Round 11Roys FFCvDragons FFCRoys FFC v Dragons FFC
Round 11Baghdad BombersvWest Coast WondersBaghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders
Round 11East Side HawksvGumbies FFCEast Side Hawks v Gumbies FFC
Round 11Fighting FuriesvLas Vegas BearsFighting Furies v Las Vegas Bears
Round 11Mount Buller DemonsvConey Island WarriorsMount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors
Round 11Sin City SwampratsvBYESin City Swamprats v BYE
13/10
Round 12Baghdad BombersvMount Buller DemonsBaghdad Bombers v Mount Buller Demons
Round 12Ophidian Old BoysvSin City SwampratsOphidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats
Round 12West Coast WondersvEast Side HawksWest Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks
Round 12Roys FFCvLas Vegas BearsRoys FFC v Las Vegas Bears
Round 12Gold City RoyalsvGumbies FFCGold City Royals v Gumbies FFC
Round 12Dragons FFCvBYEDragons FFC v BYE
Round 12Fighting FuriesvBYEFighting Furies v BYE
Round 12Coney Island WarriorsvBYEConey Island Warriors v BYE
20/10
Round 13Las Vegas BearsvGold City RoyalsLas Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals
Round 13Mount Buller DemonsvRoys FFCMount Buller Demons v Roys FFC
Round 13East Side HawksvDragons FFCEast Side Hawks v Dragons FFC
Round 13Fighting FuriesvGumbies FFCFighting Furies v Gumbies FFC
Round 13West Coast WondersvSin City SwampratsWest Coast Wonders v Sin City Swamprats
Round 13Coney Island WarriorsvOphidian Old BoysConey Island Warriors v Ophidian Old Boys
Round 13Baghdad BombersvBYEBaghdad Bombers v BYE
27/10
Round 14East Side HawksvOphidian Old BoysEast Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys
Round 14Dragons FFCvMount Buller DemonsDragons FFC v Mount Buller Demons
Round 14Sin City SwampratsvFighting FuriesSin City Swamprats v Fighting Furies
Round 14Gold City RoyalsvBaghdad BombersGold City Royals v Baghdad Bombers
Round 14Gumbies FFCvConey Island WarriorsGumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors
Round 14West Coast WondersvBYEWest Coast Wonders v BYE
Round 14Las Vegas BearsvBYELas Vegas Bears v BYE
Round 14Roys FFCvBYERoys FFC v BYE
3/11
Round 15Las Vegas BearsvBaghdad BombersLas Vegas Bears v Baghdad Bombers
Round 15Dragons FFCvRoys FFCDragons FFC v Roys FFC
Round 15Fighting FuriesvConey Island WarriorsFighting Furies v Coney Island Warriors
Round 15Ophidian Old BoysvWest Coast WondersOphidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders
Round 15Sin City SwampratsvEast Side HawksSin City Swamprats v East Side Hawks
Round 15Mount Buller DemonsvBYEMount Buller Demons v BYE
Round 15Gumbies FFCvBYEGumbies FFC v BYE
Round 15Gold City RoyalsvBYEGold City Royals v BYE
10/11
Round 16Mount Buller DemonsvWest Coast WondersMount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders
Round 16East Side HawksvFighting FuriesEast Side Hawks v Fighting Furies
Round 16Roys FFCvGold City RoyalsRoys FFC v Gold City Royals
Round 16Las Vegas BearsvDragons FFCLas Vegas Bears v Dragons FFC
Round 16Baghdad BombersvGumbies FFCBaghdad Bombers v Gumbies FFC
Round 16Coney Island WarriorsvSin City SwampratsConey Island Warriors v Sin City Swamprats
Round 16Ophidian Old BoysvBYEOphidian Old Boys v BYE
17/11
Round 17Ophidian Old BoysvLas Vegas BearsOphidian Old Boys v Las Vegas Bears
Round 17Gumbies FFCvRoys FFCGumbies FFC v Roys FFC
Round 17West Coast WondersvGold City RoyalsWest Coast Wonders v Gold City Royals
Round 17Dragons FFCvBaghdad BombersDragons FFC v Baghdad Bombers
Round 17Mount Buller DemonsvFighting FuriesMount Buller Demons v Fighting Furies
Round 17Coney Island WarriorsvBYEConey Island Warriors v BYE
Round 17East Side HawksvBYEEast Side Hawks v BYE
Round 17Sin City SwampratsvBYESin City Swamprats v BYE
24/11
Round 18Mount Buller DemonsvOphidian Old BoysMount Buller Demons v Ophidian Old Boys
Round 18Coney Island WarriorsvEast Side HawksConey Island Warriors v East Side Hawks
Round 18Roys FFCvBaghdad BombersRoys FFC v Baghdad Bombers
Round 18Dragons FFCvGold City RoyalsDragons FFC v Gold City Royals
Round 18Las Vegas BearsvWest Coast WondersLas Vegas Bears v West Coast Wonders
Round 18Gumbies FFCvSin City SwampratsGumbies FFC v Sin City Swamprats
Round 18Fighting FuriesvBYEFighting Furies v BYE

Hi all.

After a couple of weeks since the admin search was concluded spent with the committee and this leagues vital volunteers I thought hey, the time has come to check in with the Sweet FA at whole as we all eagerly await the beginning of Season 38.

Before I kick this off, and I've mentioned these two individuals elsewhere but I again want to bring attention to Elton Johns Wig and ClarkeM for their extraordinary work during S37 and to the latter for setting the league in good stead in an unconventional off season. EJ, our thoughts are always with you and we want nothing more than your triumphant return with all at home safe and healthy. Clarkey, this upcoming season has your fingerprints all over it (and a weird toe print we are trying to work out) and I am pleased to announce that his final fixture will be what we will be using this season.

As for the fixture, I will post this next up with the hope Falconista can run with his fixture and ladder thread for next season, thanks truly in advance. We will be starting the match threads no later than 12pm AEST Tuesday 22/7/24 with squads to be finalised midnight Saturday 20/7/24. This means our first matches will be all simmed and posted on Sunday 28/7/24, the official kick off for Season 38. This reminds me to thank and welcome back our simming team - Cadsky, Dingster, FootyGuy13, MWPP, philreich, serial_thrilla and Wosh who have graciously volunteered their time for another season. This place doesn't exist if not for our volunteers so let's give them all our love and protection from any angst this season.

In the current absence of official rules for S38 (some cosmetic changes being signed off on) I'd like to urge each and every one of you to realign with the site rules found here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...2023-please-read-before-posting-here.1290535/. It is of the utmost importance we provide a safe and fun community and be mindful that some of our jokes and posts may skirt the line of what we can accept. I think there is always an opportunity to learn and if you're unsure if your posting is in danger of being looked at poorly then myself, the mods and your leadership group are always there to guide you. On the other hand if you feel like you are a subject for any bullying or harassment of any type please feel safe that by contacting us these things will be remedied. While the sim is the jewel in the crown, the community is what keeps all of us coming back (and I've always said that, haven't I Headless?).

With that all said, I would like to welcome back each and every one of you and remind you that the best way to grow this place is to take your enjoyment of it out to the masses. We all have moments across BigFooty where we can find the opportunity to bring somebody new back into this extraordinary and bizarre little pocket of the website. Thank you for having me back in the admin seat and I will do everything I can to make this as enjoyable as possible for all of you. Until I have more news to give, just have fun, there is no other point to the Sweet FA.

Filthy

How are you launching all of the Seasons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice The Sweet FA Season 38 Season Launch For All Seasons (including fixture)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back