No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 27 - ITS TIGER TIME!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Crows play like they have been recently, I wouldn't rule them out
They played a game style against us that was just like what we did to the Hawks the week before
Tough for them to have repeat trips to Melbourne though, wonder if they will stay in town if they win and Hawks lose

Crows will beat the dogs but thats as far as they go imo

I think the Crows will beat the Dogs and then get pummeled with a 3rd week of travel including the Cats game.
Crows will beat the dogs but thats as far as they go imo
Anything is possible, I was just saying part of me would like to see the Hawks knocked out in straight sets

Genuinely can't pick
50% of me wants Hawks to go out in straight sets
50% of me doesn't want us to have to fly to Perth to play West Coast in the prelim
Thats why we shouldnt care tonight lol

So booked a holiday to Bali.
Nice private villa with its own pool.
Everything looking good and ready to fly out tomorrow.
Check my passport...it expires in 4 months and Indonesia has a 6 month minimum.
Call DFAT, they say go to the Indonesian Consulate as they can help. I ask if that is true - as I don't want to waste my time - and they confirm that 'yes, they've helped other people.'
Go to the consulate...waste of ****ing time. First, I'm told that the 6 month is an aus gov requirement. So I call our passport people again who tell me that's not the case. What the heck I say to myself, I may as well try the consulate again...no go.

****ers!

So I'm shattered. Hit by a bus shattered.

Sit back, take stock of what's happened and check if I can rebook anything.
Now, I booked through Booking.com and got a good price, but no refund type of jobs.
The airfare was through SkyScanner and GoToGate; another no refund job.;

So I called the hotel and the guy is more than happy to reschedule. I'm starting to feel a lot better as the villa wasn't cheap.
I've also managed to reschedule parking, and a few other bits and pieces. The only thing that I don't think I can reschedule will be the flight.
But if that's as bad as it gets I'll take it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I'm shattered. Hit by a bus shattered.

Sit back, take stock of what's happened and check if I can rebook anything.
Now, I booked through Booking.com and got a good price, but no refund type of jobs.
The airfare was through SkyScanner and GoToGate; another no refund job.;

So I called the hotel and the guy is more than happy to reschedule. I'm starting to feel a lot better as the villa wasn't cheap.
I've also managed to reschedule parking, and a few other bits and pieces. The only thing that I don't think I can reschedule will be the flight.
But if that's as bad as it gets I'll take it.
try to flog flights quickly make some of it back?

Genuinely can't pick
50% of me wants Hawks to go out in straight sets
50% of me doesn't want us to have to fly to Perth to play West Coast in the prelim
No brainer for WC. Their supporter base has been as insufferable as ours this year :D

How is it a chess move?

Carlton: Can we have a priority pick?
AFL: Hahahaha.... NO!

Not a lot of strategy needed there
Was going to post the same. The AFL will pay it about 5 minutes of attention and respond with a resounding 'GET ****ED"

Hawkk melting again saying weve been at the G for 50 years and as a result should have more mcc members seriously this guy melts over anything tiger crowd related :drunk:

So booked a holiday to Bali.
Nice private villa with its own pool.
Everything looking good and ready to fly out tomorrow.
Check my passport...it expires in 4 months and Indonesia has a 6 month minimum.
Call DFAT, they say go to the Indonesian Consulate as they can help. I ask if that is true - as I don't want to waste my time - and they confirm that 'yes, they've helped other people.'
Go to the consulate...waste of ******* time. First, I'm told that the 6 month is an aus gov requirement. So I call our passport people again who tell me that's not the case. What the heck I say to myself, I may as well try the consulate again...no go.

gooses!
If you go into the DFAT office in the city you can possibly get one done in 24 hours once you pay the fee. You then have to go and pick it up yourself. Just make sure you have all the documentation completed, including photos and you will probably need to plead your case.
In an emergency they can issue one in a couple of hours

If you go into the DFAT office in the city you can possibly get one done in 24 hours once you pay the fee. You then have to go and pick it up yourself. Just make sure you have all the documentation completed, including photos and you will probably need to plead your case.
In an emergency they can issue one in a couple of hours
Yeah...did the pleading and the fastest they said was Tuesday. DFAT were helpful...except for the young lass who sent me to the Consulate.

In hindsight I should have gone straight in to the office and tried my luck.

Won't happen again. Out of pocket is $1,500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back