No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 27 - ITS TIGER TIME!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can just imagine he is actually tom cruise in real life. He posts like a Scientologist :p
and now FyfetoAdelaide has joined the party...

Meanwhile while arguing with these two, I reckon I have managed to drop at least 5 NORFs and not been reported once!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well in the nature of the new PG-13 TAN I have a good story for you guys.

**** * ******* **** ** ****** **** ********* * ** **** *** ********* **. **** ****** ** * **** ************ **** ** **********, ******** ** * ********* **** *** **** ******* **** **********.

All TFL78 stories are now censored for the TAN :D

**** * ******* **** ** ****** **** ********* * ** **** *** ********* **. **** ****** ** * **** ************ **** ** **********, ******** ** * ********* **** *** **** ******* **** **********.

In short,
TFL stole his mate's transgender girl.

That is the most sensible thing you have ever posted;):p

who knows?

They think they deserve a home final

its getting really dumb though

one bloke is arguing against Hank that Geelong didn't agree to the two point sharing, and the crows would have won so they suffered as a result

i think people forget how ****ed up that whole city was that week - they were looking at several key players not playing, the coaches being in a mess, and the team emotionally drained - they had no hope in hades of winning, and the points share was a fair result compared to what should have happened if the rules were applied literally, a forfeit by the crows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back