No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 27 - ITS TIGER TIME!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for one thing darling, I didn't screw you. But if you ask nicely and behave like a gentleman .....
lol thnx for the offer but Im happily enslaved by another and besides I dont do guys :D

Paradise City makes me feral too.
its one of those moments in my life where i wish i could upload my memories of it for you guys, ive seen alot of shows but the gunners really used to have something. The last of the great rock and roll bands imo, yes i know acdc are still going but they started before GnR :)
EDIT: actually keen to hear your thoughts on that Nostradumbass

He fooled him Buffalo Bill style.

buffalo_bill.jpg
That is actually Groupie. It rubs the lotion on its skin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bowies last tour was something special.

Narara Music Festival
In 1984 the festival returned for a second year, and also ran over the Australia Day weekend, this time from Friday 27th to Monday 30 January. Peter Sjoquist AM was involved with the organisation of the festival. Austen Tayshus was once again the M.C., and comedians Rodney Rude and George Smillovici made guest appearances.

Due to poor weather, and a mismatched international bill of artists, the numbers were down on the previous concert. Tickets were $40 in advance or $50 at the gate, and $20 for children aged 7-12.

Some international artists that appeared at the event include:

Def Leppard played on the Sunday night, and were not well received by a crowd frustrated from the long delays and incessant rain. Many one litre plastic bottles, used to sell beer in but were filled with muddy water, were thrown onto the stage and at the band.

Official Programme[20][edit]
Friday 27 January[edit]
Saturday 28 January[edit]
From 11 am

Break from 5 pm

Sunday 29 January[edit]
From 11 am

Break from 5 pm

Monday 30 January[edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad