No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 29 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 178565
Get some of this in you......10/10....
Magnum_PB_MP1837-1034823.png

Got this tonight

So my mate Mark goes to the toilet when i hear a huge "FOR ****'S SAKE" come from my toilet. He comes out moments later asking to borrow a pair of jeans as apperntly he pissed all over the back on them. So im laughing my head off and asked him "dont you tuck your **** in on the inside of the seat when you sit down to shit" then he replies "what do you mean tuck? Is that even possible". I have ****ing lost it fellow tigs, i havent laughed this hard in the last 20 years, holy ****ing shit :drunk::drunk::drunk::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So my mate Mark goes to the toilet when i hear a huge "FOR ****'S SAKE" come from my toilet. He comes out moments later asking to borrow a pair of jeans as apperntly he pissed all over the back on them. So im laughing my head off and asked him "dont you tuck your **** in on the inside of the seat when you sit down to shit" then he replies "what do you mean tuck? Is that even possible". I have ****ing lost it fellow tigs, i havent laughed this hard in the last 20 years, holy ****ing shit :drunk::drunk::drunk::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wtf? I just spat cider all over my coffee table... No way ahahahahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back