No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 29 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

******* **** **** found my ******* dog dead today. Hit by a car. That's the third time she's been hit, one too many. Feel like absolute shit. She was my best mate since I was 8, that was 11 years ago that we got her.. So sad and weird not having her in the lounge room with me right now

That's terrible news. Really unfortunate. Condolences.

******* **** **** found my ******* dog dead today. Hit by a car. That's the third time she's been hit, one too many. Feel like absolute shit. She was my best mate since I was 8, that was 11 years ago that we got her.. So sad and weird not having her in the lounge room with me right now
**** mate. Sorry to hear that. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate.

hawks will shit themselves if we beat the eagles tomorow go tiges

cup is ours

Feels bad knowing that over the last few years we could wreck teams like Hawthorn, Freo and Sydney, but we don't get a crack at them and have to play our bogey sides in the finals.

Oh well. Need to finish top 4 next year.

Feels bad knowing that over the last few years we could wreck teams like Hawthorn, Freo and Sydney, but we don't get a crack at them and have to play our bogey sides in the finals.

Oh well. Need to finish top 4 next year.
Top four with home ground advantage would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back