No Oppo Supporters The TAN 77 - Where Social Distancing is encouraged

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all good amigo

Adios

I’m still getting over the Trent Croad and his missus thread. If that was indeed them as it seems, there are no words.

What inequality and injustice do current indigenous Australians actualy face?

Hard to get a detailed answer except for the usual footy players abused on social media etc.

I'm sure there's more, but off hand I cannot think of any.

I've repeatedly referenced the biggest indigenous issues are that of rape, incest, murder DV, alcohol and drugs in the communities, a place where they are truly disadvantaged...

Is there any better example of how deliberately utterly disingenuous you are on this topic (among so many others)?

Start out apparently completely unable to think of an area of Indigenous disadvantage beyond the most trivial things you can muster, then actually have the gall (not to mention lack of debating smarts) to do a complete 180 if it's going to suit whatever point you're belabouring.

Is there any better example of how deliberately utterly disingenuous you are on this topic (among so many others)?

Start out apparently completely unable to think of an area of Indigenous disadvantage beyond the most trivial things you can muster, then actually have the gall (not to mention lack of debating smarts) to do a complete 180 if it's going to suit whatever point you're belabouring.
Great detective work, especially as all my opinions on being disadvantaged have been in relation to the protest.

And did you mention if you would tick YES or NO ?

Why are you avoiding that question?

Great detective work...

Hardly.

Anyone who can read and has a functioning memory can see straight through debating tactics that transparently dishonest.

Why you bother is beyond me. I can only assume you think it's an enjoyable game to engage in where you play devil's advocate in order to find plenty of people to argue at. Arguing not because you actually believe what you write, but purely for the sake of an argument and a contest.

Which is a really shitty attitude IMO.

Just for starters, making a game of these issues to amuse yourself shows a lack of respect for past and present Indigenous players and members - our Richmond brothers and sisters we ought to stand shoulder to shoulder with.

Surely you can see that?

I don't think for one second you'd want to own the majority of your comments on the topic to their faces.

Hardly.

Anyone who can read and has a functioning memory can see straight through debating tactics that transparently dishonest.

Why you bother is beyond me. I can only assume you think it's an enjoyable game to engage in where you play devil's advocate in order to find plenty of people to argue at. Arguing not because you actually believe what you write, but purely for the sake of an argument and a contest.

Which is a really shitty attitude IMO.

Just for starters, making a game of these issues to amuse yourself shows a lack of respect for past and present Indigenous players and members - our Richmond brothers and sisters we ought to stand shoulder to shoulder with.

Surely you can see that?

I don't think for one second you'd want to own the majority of your comments on the topic to their faces.

YES or NO

What would you tick Ray ?

Geez that Jesualenko thread... not sure if it’s funny or sad?
Sort of felt bad reading it as it’s clearly a very unhinged woman being tormented. fu** she really needs help.

That thread was even better before all the really good stuff got deleted.

My favorite all time thread was the canadian barrel racing one, where big footy all came together to expose an international online cheating scandal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That thread was even better before all the really good stuff got deleted.

My favorite all time thread was the canadian barrel racing one, where big footy all came together to expose an international online cheating scandal.
Oh God I have another thread to research!

Very good.

I'm 10 minutes in and it just about sums up the the lack of knowledge and information on the subject matter at the moment.

I've asked the same question here. What inequality and injustice do current indigenous Australians actualy face?

Hard to get a detailed answer except for the usual footy players abused on social media etc.

I'm sure there's more, but off hand I cannot think of any.
They do suffer inequalities within communities they live in, I lived in one and saw it first hand. My point about the video was more about people being at a protest but not having any clue why.
I’ve never been to a protest but I imagine if I did I’d want to understand what I’m protesting about! Many are there to give themselves a pat on the back and would unknowingly upset the people they’re protesting for in the very next breath. It’s a complex issue and despite living through and seeing it, having a lot of close indigenous friends I still am learning about it all the time.
Mixing up George Floyd into the protest I think was a mistake, an atrocious act that will change a lot of things over there but totally unrelated the way I see it.
And it also amazes me that people justify protesting for and defending the cop that shot Justine?

Last edited:
I've been trying to create the ultimate pumpkin base soup the last few months, it's a mission.

Tonight, basic onion/celery/carrot/garlic mirepoix, slow roasted Marina Di Chioggia pumpkin, finished with a few toasted almond pieces, dark rye garlic croutons and a nice dollop of sour cream.

15 minutes to wait, been salivating for hours.
Address?!? will bring aged Parmesan cheese and loaf of sourdough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back