No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always you should never believe social media... The bill is in these situations..

"this to cover situations in which a newborn needs intense or long-term medical intervention in order to survive, and after deliberation with medical professionals, the family decides not to pursue it."

No different to an 90 old on their death bed.

Hehe...nice work mate, classic Letterkenny, hard to find a clip which you can post that doesn't breach site regulations! :thumbsu:

Fav Letterkenny character?
Going with Derry.

Tough call, really good cast for such a low budget production (in the beginning at least), Shoresy's pretty hard to top.

He's getting his own spin-off premiering later this year.

200w.gif

CreativeHappyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fav Letterkenny character?
Going with Derry.
I love them all for different reasons. But the Skids make me laugh. Stewart and Raul are just dickheads. And the sister is smoking hot.

Hehe...nice work mate, classic Letterkenny, hard to find a clip which you can post that doesn't breach site regulations! :thumbsu:

Tough call, really good cast for such a low budget production (in the beginning at least), Shoresy's pretty hard to top.

He's getting his own spin-off premiering later this year.

200w.gif

CreativeHappyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif
the dialogue between Shorsey and the jocks is mind blowing. Always makes me laugh.

the dialogue between Shorsey and the jocks is mind blowing. Always makes me laugh.
Also like the behind the scenes and media interviews that some uncovers gems e.g.

Lisa Codrington (Gail) is quite the trained actor whose actual life and language is a polar opposite to her character. According to writer Keeso (Wayne) he delights in ramping up Gail's lines mostly for the shock factor to Lisa when she first reads them.

Codrington in character. not only pulls it off professionally but often ad libs "extras" that make the scenes more comedically stunning, cracking up the other actors so they have adjust or re-take.

Sound like most of the crew are good friends.

I love them all for different reasons. But the Skids make me laugh. Stewart and Raul are just dickheads. And the sister is smoking hot.

9bfb6a52be8a45c8188f856e94ae9b48.gif

giphy.gif

Really looking forward to seeing how much further they can develop the Shoresy character.

Just mind blowing how many viable spin-offs the show could potentially spawn, hope the first one's successful.

Also like the behind the scenes and media interviews that some uncovers gems e.g.

Lisa Codrington (Gail) is quite the trained actor whose actual life and language is a polar opposite to her character. According to writer Keeso (Wayne) he delights in ramping up Gail's lines mostly for the shock factor to Lisa when she first reads them.

Codrington in character. not only pulls it off professionally but often ad libs "extras" that make the scenes more comedically stunning, cracking up the other actors so they have adjust or re-take.

Sound like most of the crew are good friends.

Thanks mate, I didn't know that, gonna have to start digging a bit deeper. I only finally 'discovered' Letterkenny last year, so I had a lot of catching up to do.

I got into Trailer Park Boys right from the first season and really enjoyed seeing them just go from a shoestring budget to making feature films. Now that's looking like it has peaked from a creative perspective and heading downhill it's great to have another seriously quirky Canadian comedy to fill the gap.

giphy.gif

Really looking forward to seeing how much further they can develop the Shoresy character.

Just mind blowing how many viable spin-offs the show could potentially spawn, hope the first one's successful.

Thanks mate, I didn't know that, gonna have to start digging a bit deeper. I only finally 'discovered' Letterkenny last year, so I had a lot of catching up to do.

I got into Trailer Park Boys right from the first season and really enjoyed seeing them just go from a shoestring budget to making feature films. Now that's looking like it has peaked from a creative perspective and heading downhill it's great to have another seriously quirky Canadian comedy to fill the gap.
Loved trailer park boys
Spent many days baked as **** on couch bingeing season after season

Yeah mate, I thought they were gonna get a new lease on life with the animated version, Jail was a big comedown from that.
I tried the cartoon, I couldn’t get past the first episode
Hated it
Need real life for that kind of dumb humor

giphy.gif

Yeah, that’s the beauty of the show, it literally can go anywhere. The spelling bee episode with McMurray was nearly their funniest one i reckon. Just really clever stuff.

I tried the cartoon, I couldn’t get past the first episode
Hated it
Need real life for that kind of dumb humor

You may want to give it another go mate, I'm not big on cartoons and was very wary of it, but it was actually not far off if not as good as the IRL stuff, IMO. The really hit their straps over the 3(?) seasons.

One of the best parts was that they could do scenarios in the cartoon format that would be impossible IRL, really let their imaginations run wild.

Yeah, that’s the beauty of the show, it literally can go anywhere. The spelling bee episode with McMurray was nearly their funniest one i reckon. Just really clever stuff.

Both the McMurray's are hilarious, loved the spelling bee episode.

Mrs McMurray was awesome in the recent International Women's day episode, all the women were, they must have had a ball making it.

You may want to give it another go mate, I'm not big on cartoons and was very wary of it, but it was actually not far off if not as good as the IRL stuff, IMO. The really hit their straps over the 3(?) seasons.

One of the best parts was that they could do scenarios in the cartoon format that would be impossible IRL, really let their imaginations run wild.

Both the McMurray's are hilarious, loved the spelling bee episode.

Mrs McMurray was awesome in the recent International Women's day episode, all the women were, they must have had a ball making it.
I think it would be an amazing set to be a part of. And we haven’t even mentioned the now former priest 😂 The metonites and the french 😂

I think it would be an amazing set to be a part of. And we haven’t even mentioned the now former priest 😂 The metonites and the french 😂

All classics, Jim Dickens is a great character too. The Les Hiques episode with the Quebec 'twins' is one of my favourites and the Mennonites are always hilarious, that one with the hicks talking about whether they'd shag Lovina Dyck and her sister through a sheet was a genuine rib-cracker.

I'd seen most of the series before I worked out that Jonathan Torrens who plays J-Rock in Trailer Park Boys also plays Noah Dyck! 🤣

ta9i1nj73sc41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back