No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously WTF is the Victorian justice system good behaviour bond? Time to get rod of all australias judges

Seriously WTF is the Victorian justice system good behaviour bond? Time to get rod of all australias judges

I reckon they know a fair bit more about each case than someone who read one article

I reckon they know a fair bit more about each case than someone who read one article
Seriously imagine the dad doing that, how do you reckon that would go?

actually talk to me about this
0513B8A9-E936-4E53-8DB2-B33E1F82B9F0.jpeg

Attachments

• 2CC2A6BC-C977-459B-B98C-736E23D8C5DD.jpeg
    2CC2A6BC-C977-459B-B98C-736E23D8C5DD.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

****ing campaigner.

I think we're f’ed, our run home is bad.
I think only Arsenal have been in the top flight longer than Everton. It will be historic if they get relegated.

Edit - Last time Everton relegated was 1950/51.
Arsenal have been in the top fight 98 consecutive years.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karp3_dm made a bad decision. Traralgon ressies are so short i am pulling the boots on. My oldest is playing his first game back after munging his ankle in a basketball tournament. Hoping he fills in after 18’s and we get a game in together. I am gonna get bashed today. FML.

Karp3_dm made a bad decision. Traralgon ressies are so short i am pulling the boots on. My oldest is playing his first game back after munging his ankle in a basketball tournament. Hoping he fills in after 18’s and we get a game in together. I am gonna get bashed today. FML.
2 tubes of deep heat, 4 pills of Voltaren, sit in the FF goal square all day and kick sausage rolls ya campaigner! 🏉
Gl to you and your son mate!
I’m going to the G tonight

Last edited:

there is no law on this land,its a de facto government,old government house is empty and awaiting for a real government to step in whilst the new government house is just the NWO house,its a corporation,it is NEW afterall
judges arent even qualified,theyre satans servants,thats y they wear black because its a black mass,a sacrifice and the sheeps head garment symbolises the wolf in sheeps clothing
they make up any s**t they want in that ship(court,caught) on dry land,its a foreign corporation fleecing you, me (pirates) and its docked ;)
i know because i been in there (caught) many many times to con-test the con

2 tubes of deep heat, 4 pills of Voltaren, sit in the FF goal square all day and kick sausage rolls ya campaigner! 🏉
Gl to you and your son mate!
I’m going to the G tonight
Looks like my son has a slightly busted nose, so he didn’t play. We lost by 8 goals, no bench after halftime. I was our leading goal scorer with 2 snags.
And i will be at the g tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back