No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch a lot more movies, TV series, just to escape reality.
Not reality TV, which is junk.
Become immersed in a detective series, if it's well-written and shot.
Elton Johns Wig got me onto The Wire. Amazing tv.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone ever wonder what happens to long term posters who just all of a sudden disappear? I was looking through and old thread last night and saw posters who used to be on here heaps like Helenwheels. Do they just get a new profile? Do they die? Do they stop supporting the tigers? Or do they just go on hiatus and then magically reappear one day (hoping tits_mcgee does this - my favourite less than 10 posts poster ever)? Palmytobalmy also a underrated poster who disappeared without a trace

Does anyone ever wonder what happens to long term posters who just all of a sudden disappear? I was looking through and old thread last night and saw posters who used to be on here heaps like Helenwheels. Do they just get a new profile? Do they die? Do they stop supporting the tigers? Or do they just go on hiatus and then magically reappear one day (hoping tits_mcgee does this - my favourite less than 10 posts poster ever)? Palmytobalmy also a underrated poster who disappeared without a trace
Probably just lose interest in posting.

The same writer has a new one about police corruption out, starts this week on Foxtel.
Looks good. It's called We Take Care of Our Own.
You know when they bring out the AFL version called How to kill a Tiger era.

Yes, saw the advertisement for We Own This City.
It looks terrific.
The first two seasons of Line of Duty are classics.
It was the first British police series to feature internal affairs investigations, as opposed to regular crime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back