No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine the dudes mental state? Hes been in solitary confinement for like 20 years or something.
I think 10 years isnt it ?

but he got married in there and got his wife preggers

Campaigners been locked in the Bolivian embassy for like 10 years and Pam visits him and they didn't do sexy time?
prob just a hock tuah

2g0tc0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vale Shifty.
Another druggie bites the dust.
Crazy Town's Shifty Shellshock dies after a drug coma.
Shifty was the star of Celebrity Rehab 1 and 2, and Sober House 1 and 2.
zf5GD2.gif

I think 10 years isnt it ?

but he got married in there and got his wife preggers
Creepy to think the CIA would have video and audio recordings of Assange having sex inside the Ecuador embassy.
Remember the CIA had the recording inside the Saudi consulate in Turkey, when the security police drugged and chopped up the dissident, put the remains in a suitcase.
The Assange sex video would go viral.
IMG_7528.gif

for a guy that named himself shifty shellshock on purpose its probably a much longer innings than anyone could have anticipated.
i thought he would be dead inside a year when i first saw the film clip to that butterfly song

Julian update (from The Guardian)
1719367088792.png
"....has pleaded guilty to a single felony charge for publishing US military secrets, in a deal with the US justice department that is expected to secure his freedom and conclude an extraordinary legal saga.

The plea was entered Wednesday morning in federal court in Saipan, the capital of the Northern Mariana Islands, a US commonwealth in the Pacific

His wife, Stella Assange, told the BBC from Australia that it had been “touch and go” over 72 hours whether the deal would go ahead but she felt “elated” at the news. A lawyer who married the WikiLeaks founder in prison in 2022, she said details of the agreement would be made public once the judge had signed off on it.

“He will be a free man once it is signed off by a judge,"".

Julian is still alive. Hoping he is not made to swim back to Aus from Saipan.

Julian update (from The Guardian)
View attachment 2030606
"....has pleaded guilty to a single felony charge for publishing US military secrets, in a deal with the US justice department that is expected to secure his freedom and conclude an extraordinary legal saga.

The plea was entered Wednesday morning in federal court in Saipan, the capital of the Northern Mariana Islands, a US commonwealth in the Pacific

His wife, Stella Assange, told the BBC from Australia that it had been “touch and go” over 72 hours whether the deal would go ahead but she felt “elated” at the news. A lawyer who married the WikiLeaks founder in prison in 2022, she said details of the agreement would be made public once the judge had signed off on it.

“He will be a free man once it is signed off by a judge,"".

Julian is still alive. Hoping he is not made to swim back to Aus from Saipan.
The judge's cryptic last words to Assange: "Say hello to Amelia for me.." were rather concerning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back