No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

never went to the corner store

went to the fukn milk bar

or the shops

we have become mericans

of all the countries in the world to imitate, aussies choose them, pathetic

but hell yeah lollies i can get behind that

candy 🤣

panties 🤣

woods 🤣
Looks like your panties are in a twist

theres a bank ad on 3aw with a 20 something bloke with the fake aussie american accent , feel like scooping my eyeballs out with a spoon when I hear it
Have you noticed the number of experts in NGOs are all yanks

looks like a bloke happened to have a cordless grinder in his ute and was late for work 🤣

compare that to the hi vis ppg workgear we have to wear

we are the most over-governed population

looks like a bloke happened to have a cordless grinder in his ute and was late for work 🤣

compare that to the hi vis ppg workgear we have to wear

we are the most over-governed population

LOL...was so out of place for over there I thought it was a spoof to begin with!

Then I thought...yeah, the actual city employees were probably in a meeting about how to best respond safely...and they had to call in a real contractor before everything feel apart...:D

just read the saint article

View attachment 2045760

LMAO...couldn't resist! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haggis Herd.png

Haggis 1902.png

While strong evidence supports the likely existence of wild haggi, as a distinct endemic species, absolute scientific confirmation remains lacking. Ongoing research focused on DNA sampling, camera trapping and pedigree mapping may yield more definitive answers. In the interim, the mystique lives on for potential haggis devotees and doubters alike. Perhaps the enduring mystery itself helps secure the haggis’ place in Scotland’s heritage.

Yeah its fun to laugh at Biden's age related mental deterioration but remember Trump's mental condition is deadset psycho and he is light years more frightening as POTUS than a feeble old duffer.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Both are bad as each other but in different ways. Biden isn't a saint either.

never went to the corner store

went to the fukn milk bar

or the shops

we have become mericans

of all the countries in the world to imitate, aussies choose them, pathetic

but hell yeah lollies i can get behind that

candy 🤣

panties 🤣

woods 🤣
Sad how milk bars have all but disappeared. All the big generic servos have killed em off. I had 5 within walking distance of my house. One had 40 flavours of ice cream, the other had epic lollies, one was called the tiger deli as was right near glenelg oval, one had little metal war figurines and the other on my street was shit and had an angry old bitch which worked there who wouldn’t sell me ciggies when I tried to get some at 15 years old. They were all super unique and had their own thing going on. Now everything is sanitized cookie cutter bullshit and still costs way too much to by 1L of milk. Going to delis/milk bars with 2 bucks burning a hole in the pocket was some of my favourite memories as a young fella and now they are all pretty much gone

Yeah its fun to laugh at Biden's age related mental deterioration but remember Trump's mental condition is deadset psycho and he is light years more frightening as POTUS than a feeble old duffer.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's incredible they are the 2 options. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back