No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
even eggs here are bad , organic /free range pasture raised doesnt matter

they feed the chooks canola and soybean oil to fatten the campaigners up .

and then you eat that oxidized fat in the yolk which causes chaos on your cholesterol

hard to find seed oil free/ soy free eggs in aus

its absolute lunacy to feed a chook seed oils. when would a chook ever eat that a hundred years ago ? never

best bet is have your own chooks and know what theyre fed
Yeah my neighbours have chooks. They have 8 acres and let them free range. They give me eggs occasionally and theyre farken grouse. Planning on getting my own chooks soon. Need to build a coup.

Yeah my neighbours have chooks. They have 8 acres and let them free range. They give me eggs occasionally and theyre farken grouse. Planning on getting my own chooks soon. Need to build a coup.
the campaigners eat grass, weeds worms bugs and even mice , thats their natural diet

the campaigners eat grass, weeds worms bugs and even mice , thats their natural diet
Yeah plenty of food around here for them. Dunno if the neighbours even feed em grain. They good for the veggie plot too. Let em in there end of a harvest and they dig it up eat all the bugs and crap in the soil so fertilize it too.

Yep, natural jungle floor scavengers.

One of the best business ideas I ever heard of was a bloke who lived in the States, small city, maybe 50-60K people, he lived up in the hills a bit out of town on maybe 5-10 acres, nothing extravagant or expensive.

Had a circular system where he took a truckload of eggs down daily to a heap of businesses in the city, they gave him literally ALL their whole food scraps (bar just a couple of things like citrus peel) to take back up the hill every day when he dropped his eggs off.

Then when he got home he just dumped all the waste on the floor of a big barn so it got 3-4ft deep on average, the chooks forage through a huge variety of scraps at their leisure, the pile itself naturally attracts other live bugs for them to feast on. They need no other feed. Their nesting boxes are around the outside edge of the barn, can quickly and easily collect the eggs from outside, the chooks themselves happily free range outside the barn over maybe another fenced acre or so.

He makes a packet out of it, last I heard he had it tuned so now all the waste he gets is from a network of organic growers who supply the businesses he networks in with. :thumbsu:

If a person wanted to get real serious, then there's this gem of a book...:heart:

The_Power_of_Duck__Integrated_Rice_and_Duck_Farming_-_Takao_Furuno___9780908228126.png
The_Power_Of_Duck_-_Enviromart.png

The bloke who came up with the concept only has a couple of acres, he and his family (has a couple of daughters from memory) work fairly hard 5-6 days a week, but at an educated guess I'd imagine they're coming out around US$250-300K ahead each year these days and work from home every day. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would happily walk to your place to get out of this deep freeze. :)

Where there's a will...:D

Cliff-Young-running.gif

Meteoric Rise likes those types

I have somehow managed to get myself spoken for. So not only am I not allowed to discuss previous trysts, I am not even allowed to think about them.

However, a guy I used to know told me if you haven't shagged someone's middle aged missus in your AU, you haven't lived. :)

You will encourage Tassie Devils to raid them

I have somehow managed to get myself spoken for. So not only am I not allowed to discuss previous trysts, I am not even allowed to think about them.

However, a guy I used to know told me if you haven't shagged someone's middle aged missus in your AU, you haven't lived. :)
What about in a Toyota corona station wagon front seat?

What about in a Toyota corona station wagon front seat?

Bloody hell, haven't seen a Corona for years. You would probably need to be on your knees in the area where the front passenger's legs go when the seat is utilised for its intended purposes. You would be facing toward the rear of the car. From there it is a matter of whether the participants prefer some eye contact or not. All a bit more cramped than an AU, but sometimes that is a good thing. :)

Bloody hell, haven't seen a Corona for years. You would probably need to be on your knees in the area where the front passenger's legs go when the seat is utilised for its intended purposes. You would be facing toward the rear of the car. From there it is a matter of whether the participants prefer some eye contact or not. All a bit more cramped than an AU, but sometimes that is a good thing. :)
Crank the seat back and it’s ok but I may or may not have been 72 kg in those days if it was me of course , the biggest issue was the front seat passenger getting their foot stuck in the steering wheel :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back