No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - arse

Remove this Banner Ad

Hit 100 days off the booze over the weekend. It's amazing how the brain rewires itself.

Sleep is alot better. Energy levels way up. Actually look forward and enjoy the little things alot more.

Snapped one off a moment ago too.

View attachment 1989759
I’m about 3 minutes since my last and i feel better with every one I have .

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Hit 100 days off the booze over the weekend. It's amazing how the brain rewires itself.

Sleep is alot better. Energy levels way up. Actually look forward and enjoy the little things alot more.

Snapped one off a moment ago too.

View attachment 1989759
How many wipes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

day 21 its getting harder to walk past the bottlo not easier ppl that give up and feel better can gagf although i have probably saved 200 bucks but i miss talking to people well it was a bit sad that the only ppl i talk to since i use self checkout are the bottlo ppl so now it's nobody actually not true ppl talk to me on the bus while i ride around all day trying not to drink 200iq move there ain't no grog shop on the bus kiddies and the buses start before and end after the grog shops close so problem solved just don't fall asleep and wake up at water gardens at 1am cos the driver won't let you stay in the bus or offer to put you up for the night but there is a servo one thing you can rely on is toilet paper

day 21 its getting harder to walk past the bottlo not easier ppl that give up and feel better can gagf although i have probably saved 200 bucks but i miss talking to people well it was a bit sad that the only ppl i talk to since i use self checkout are the bottlo ppl so now it's nobody actually not true ppl talk to me on the bus while i ride around all day trying not to drink 200iq move there ain't no grog shop on the bus kiddies and the buses start before and end after the grog shops close so problem solved just don't fall asleep and wake up at water gardens at 1am cos the driver won't let you stay in the bus or offer to put you up for the night but there is a servo one thing you can rely on is toilet paper
Doing great bro, hang in there..
Get in nature, soothes all

1715813274917.png

Australian Corporation circulating play money,monopoly paper,those are the letter O next to those numbers on the first
4 pieces of plastic,also those notes dont have commonwealth of Australia endorsement on them rendering them worthless :shrug:

go for a walk round an oval barefoot or dig ya toes in the sand @ the nearest beach,whatever just take those god dammn
sneakers off for an 1hr a day n rub ya feet in some dirt bro

thanks gents for the well wishes

im not really on the buses all day

just a bit of creative writing

but if i were to gauge how likely ppl think it would be that i am doing that

seems its pretty much expected behaviour
that place near watergarden used to do the best fish n chips in the late 90s/ early 2000s

near movieland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back