No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they're cool.
I bought the branch out album from a couple of members that formed Boxcar Racer over 20 years ago and still sounds super cool. I was amazed it largely went unnoticed in oz. Not a bad song on the album.

got the bcr vinyl and cd in my collection
for me probably the best album from all of their side projects

Mitch Robinson (debut, 87.6kg) vs. Kayne Pettifer (debut, 87.4kg) - 4x2min rounds [Cruiserweight]

Jack Brubaker (17-5-2) vs. In Duck Seo (15-3-2) - 8x3min rounds [Super Welterweight]

Kane Cornes def by Nathan Brown via UD

Joel Camilleri def. Joel Pavlides (5-2-1) via KO

Dane Swan def. Dale Thomas via UD

Alex Leapal Jnr def. Joe Ageli

Fox salty ,put every winning boxer first except for Brown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2017 we had my partners CX5 and her community services work vehicle stolen, the campaigners left my car alone , burnt her vehicle out left the community services vehicle undamaged , (because they use it as a taxi service) stolen Thursday night early morning , apprehended Friday afternoon because they were dumb enough to post picture on her stolen iPad .

They were out on bail for you guessed it car theft , fronted up Monday to the courthouse let out on bail, left courthouse and stole a vehicle to return to Cherbourg , if you google that town you will understand .

Her employer which was a community service based Organisation wanted her to have mediation with the little campaigners so they could avoid jail time , the victim has to provide a reason to keep the little campaigners out of jail.

This countries justice system is ****ed by the time insurance paid out we were over $10 grand worse off .

The victims get penalized

View attachment 1948731
Its BS mate.Your right the victims are treated worse than the offenders.
Offenders or more to the point their mouth peices know exactly what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back