No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Chips are better than fries.
Fries go cold and then taste like cardboard after 10 mins.
Well what I envision cardboard to taste like(got that sentence in before the trolls barnstormed my post).

angry pumped up GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just found out laura kane is only 33 wtf

Thought she was 50
She is so far out of her depth it's not even funny anymore.

One of two things are at play here:

1) She is being set up by the 'boys club' to be the scape goat when footy keeps sprialling down the toilet, she will be the one to take the fall when enough is enough

2) The CFL is that poorly run, that actually don't see that she is out of her depth, they actually think she is doing a good job, and they are so far out of touch with the general public, that the game will continue to spiral down the toilet.

Sadly, neither would surprise me.

I actually don't know, on what basis they hired her, she did a sh!t job at North Melbourne by all reports, has minimal footy experince (considering from a purely footballing perspective, she is the gatekeeper of the game from an onfield view), and appears to not actually be able to answer any questions presented to her (she just rambles on for three minutes about nothing but doesn't actaully answer the question she was asked).

hit and miss with rooters...

Fresh ones, mint...
One been sitting there a while, ordinary! Need to go to a busy Rooters (is that even a thing lol)
dont know why as its far superior to kfc now

Salty Craig McRae too stingy to give GinniBoy max coaches votes where every man and his dog thought he was the most dominating player on the ground.

Salty Craig McRae too stingy to give GinniBoy max coaches votes where every man and his dog thought he was the most dominating player on the ground.
we shouldve got ginnivina to piss of pies

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back