No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

I gotta say, going from posting about the intellectual Chomsky and Carlin to Crystal Pepsi vomit gifs and back again is tougher than it sounds at the end of the working week.

Keeps the synapses firing ay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a character George was. His 70's "seven dirty words" routine would gone down a treat today lol. A man ahead of his time.

The guy was an absolute genius. Buddy Christ is still one of the funniest gags of all time

🤔......Pepsi spiced or Crystal pepsi?

View attachment 2122638
From that first, tiny dribble to the second wider, but weaker vomit spray through to the last power vomit straight and true that is a pretty excellent and text book sick. I can see why you post it frequently in this internet chat as it is a top notch effort

Tastes better

Also I've recently done a Coke vs Pepsi taste test blind, side by side. Pepsi is even more a standout when you drink them back to back

Tastes better

Also I've recently done a Coke vs Pepsi taste test blind, side by side. Pepsi is even more a standout when you drink them back to back
pepsi max tastes chemically

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back