No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Wanna get moose in a headlock and make him chug beers in the grog squad
Sat in the cheer squad in our game against Carlton
I was going absolutely feral

To put things in perspective for those that wanna gloat or whatever, my boss who’s a mate, early 40’s collapsed and is getting checked out in hospital. Suspected heart attack. 2 young kids. We’re hoping it wasn’t.
So, you wanna flick the bean to Harris, get a reaction, trust me, you’re not even close.

To be honest mate, after yesterday’s pathetic race baiting guys like myself abd Elton Johns Wig endured in another thread, things aren’t real great on this board. But, people can go as hard as they like. It’s their choice to do so.

Seriously mate I miss most of it so don’t know what you’re referring to.

Only to say the board is better when politics and that sort of shit is left on the table and not done here.

Just my humble opinion

They've opened a taproom in Richmond Vic now. Also opened one in Perth.
I put the call to the secretary yesterday to get the beers into the fridge at the cricket club. Just for @Groupie_’s approval, first beer off the tongue - VB. Then northerns and coldies. As we are only setting up, i allowed the shiela drinks of JD’s, CC’s, Hard Solos and Bundys.
It’s scientifically proven blokes who drink VB bowl faster, hit the ball further and stand to piss.

Last edited:
They've opened a taproom in Richmond Vic now. Also opened one in Perth.
Yep will be getting down to the Melbs one in a couple of weeks.

I put the call to the secretary yesterday to get the beers into the fridge at the cricket club. Just for @Groupie_’s approval, first beer off the tongue - VB. Then northerns ans coldies. As we are only setting uo, i allowed the shiela drinks of JD’s, CC’s, Hard Solos and Bundys.
It’s scientifically proven blokes who drink VB bowl faster, hit the ball further and stand to piss.

Nothing like some Woodstock off the tap to get the juices flowing

I put the call to the secretary yesterday to get the beers into the fridge at the cricket club. Just for @Groupie_’s approval, first beer off the tongue - VB. Then northerns ans coldies. As we are only setting uo, i allowed the shiela drinks of JD’s, CC’s, Hard Solos and Bundys.
I like the Fox Fridays cos they are slow sippers, not really good for a session (Cascade Draught is my to to for that). I'm trying to live a bit healthier now I've hit 60.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing like some Woodstock off the tap to get the juices flowing
Mate, it’s the Latrobe Valley. We don’t have tap water here, it’s woodstock out of the tap here.

I like the Fox Fridays cos they are slow sippers, not really good for a session (Cascade Draught is my to to for that). I'm trying to live a bit healthier now I've hit 60.
You’re a good fella Dickie. And the attitude is correct. Get healthy and look after yourself.

Best pub fight I saw was 8pm at an undisclosed pub between eight chicks after two hours on the Woodstock draught
Women are ferocious when they fight. Good luck getting in between them to stop it.

Women are ferocious when they fight. Good luck getting in between them to stop it.

Didn’t even try. The minute the hair of one got pulled I was ready to run around the corner but still have an eye in the window

I put the call to the secretary yesterday to get the beers into the fridge at the cricket club. Just for @Groupie_’s approval, first beer off the tongue - VB. Then northerns and coldies. As we are only setting up, i allowed the shiela drinks of JD’s, CC’s, Hard Solos and Bundys.
If you did a match the VB drinkers 11 would smash the craft 11 I bet

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back