No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

First thing he'd do is change the BigFooty yellow
If swallace is who I think he is and my memory serves me right

He actually went for a club board position a few years ago and one of his big sticking points was returning our sash back to the proper yellow
I think it was towards the end of the BLK days when we had the mustard and charcol

Groupie_ would of been a definite vote

If swallace is who I think he is and my memory serves me right

He actually went for a club board position a few years ago and one of his big sticking points was returning our sash back to the proper yellow
I think it was towards the end of the BLK days when we had the mustard and charcol

Groupie_ would of been a definite vote
they then brought in fluro a colour weve never worn in our history. they over compensated for what was a printing or material problem

the colour used wasnt the problem during 2015/16 BLK, it was their machine that couldnt penetrate the material properly and looked washed out even when new. or they changed the material for 2015/16 and it wouldnt soak up the yellow properly

was fine from 2011-14

nobody complained until 2015

they then brought in fluro a colour weve never worn in our history. they over compensated for what was a printing or material problem

the colour used wasnt the problem during 2015/16 BLK, it was their machine that couldnt penetrate the material properly and looked washed out even when new. or they changed the material for 2015/16 and it wouldnt soak up the yellow properly

was fine from 2011-14

nobody complained until 2015
Been a farked run for the jumper the thing has been to war and back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back