No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny that grandpa simpson’s name was Abraham

jews GIF

I have never heard someone defend the deaths of 45,000 people (mostly children) like him

I don’t listen to 3aw unless it’s after a Carlton loss and they’re going off their heads. What did he say? Absolutely agree with you. There’s no justification for genocide.

I don’t listen to 3aw unless it’s after a Carlton loss and they’re going off their heads. What did he say? Absolutely agree with you. There’s no justification for genocide.
constant blind support for jews and israel has a right to defend itself for october 7 blah blah gets arabs on 2-3 times a week and belittles them and when he gets jews on he cries for them because apparently they cant go anywhere in this city without being spat on

theyve now killed over 45k mostly kids

I bet if those children were white skin anglos in gaza being killed like dogs he'd change his tune

constant blind support for jews and israel has a right to defend itself for october 7 blah blah gets arabs on 2-3 times a week and belittles them and when he gets jews on he cries for them because apparently they cant go anywhere in this city without being spat on

I bet if those children were white skin anglos in gaza being killed like dogs he'd change his tune

That’s horrible mate. Sounds like it’s about to get worse. Definitely an argument to be made on distance/race/colour/religion and how it’s reported.

I think the one thing I think about is not all Jews agree with the extent of the response. I can guarantee you they dont.

call me crazy but I don't have much sympathy for terrorists or their supporters.

call me crazy but I don't have much sympathy for terrorists or their supporters.
agree israel and the usa are the real terrorists

killing innocents like dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard some guy saying that figure is grossly unders, he reckons the real death toll is in the 100,000s. Who knows, both sides lie. The other thing Israel did when everyone moved to South Gaza is purposely destroy all infrastructure in Gaza, hospitals, schools, houses, roads. If the fighting ends tomorrow there's absolutely nothing left to go back to.

I reckon if myself and Dickie and Wiggy ever got together and controlled a jukebox while drinking icy cold beers, it would be a hell of a night. Just random bands I remember etc. I love a band like Madness for example. And sometimes also, you watch or listen to those guys, a suggestion pops up, then boom, down a rabbit hole I go.
I appreciate unique sounding bands, not the stale bag of chips that's on offer these days.

I watched Downfall today, after watching Hunting Hitler who ended up in Chile after stints in Argentina

Haha Magna. My mum had on of them for a while. A red one.
the aussie made magna and 380 were more reliable cars than commodore

a few of em pushed a million ks like the mighty au

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back