No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

did you see skid row as well?

I don’t remember it was that long ago I was a little bastard and I think we either got into the far back row after cutting a hole in the fence or I got close to it but was def in the vicinity

I don’t remember it was that long ago I was a little bastard and I think we either got into the far back row after cutting a hole in the fence or I got close to it but was def in the vicinity

I went to that show as well. It was a cluster ****. 40 degrees, and the campaigners were selling bottles of water for $30 lol.

I went to that show as well. It was a cluster ****. 40 degrees, and the campaigners were selling bottles of water for $30 lol.

My memory must be playing tricks because I remember it being dark. Mind you I was pretty blitzed but they were so farrrkijg loud

Pretty hammered and just came across this.

Do you like Raiders of the Lost Ark?
Do you like Trent Reznor?
Get wasted, scroll to the bottom, and watch this shit with the volume turned to 11.

Pretty hammered and just came across this.

Do you like Raiders of the Lost Ark?
Do you like Trent Reznor?
Get wasted, scroll to the bottom, and watch this shit with the volume turned to 11.

how tf did you stumble across that lol
everything about that opening is godtier filmaking

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back