No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

On our holidays in NSW in January earlier this year, we stopped and stayed at Bowral and Bathurst for one night each on the way back. Beautiful towns. Took a drive around the track. 60km/h speed limit but you can drive both ways as it's a public road. I drove around twice (the correct way of course) 😁

On our holidays in NSW in January earlier this year, we stopped and stayed at Bowral and Bathurst for one night each on the way back. Beautiful towns. Took a drive around the track. 60km/h speed limit but you can drive both ways as it's a public road. I drove around twice (the correct way of course) 😁
wonder what theyll do if you do a few donuts in a v8 on it

When you drive around the track you cannot believe how steep the climb is up mountain straight and then through the cutting before the drop back down through Brock's Skyline and the Chase onto Conrod. These blokes have balls of steel the speeds they hit across the top of the mountain. 🔥

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been working in the garden keeping an eye when I have a break. Same campaigners been leading from the start.
brodie koshitesky

Her mum and dad must be such proud parents.
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back