No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, like it's not brilliant (didn't think it would be) but when I saw the trailer, I thought it would be a 1/10. It's more like a 5/10.
Have to assume whoever cut the trailer intentionally made it look so bad people would watch it out of morbid curiosity. Which actually worked, only reason I watched it.

Have to assume whoever cut the trailer intentionally made it look so bad people would watch it out of morbid curiosity. Which actually worked, only reason I watched it.
How many eps are you in?

Watched the wake one which was genuinely good. The powerpoint was mint.
Yeah, I think thats the second ep. I've only watched the first 2. The powerpoint with the license was great.

Imagine a bar that had a bbq behind the bar and you'd get a beer and a fresh cooked snag in bread. FMD someone needs to get on that.

Mate heaven

Used to be a townhouse in Richmond close to the G that had a bbq going. Get a skinful at the London walk down the street and these guys had snags going

Haha what a time to be alive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back