No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes I do vinegar have to be in the mood

Tartar sauce and lemon for the fish tomato sauce for the rest is a must

Yeah fair enough. When I was younger and could handle it I’d get the hamburger in batter. Salt, malt vinegar. Same burger they’d throw on the plancha and they’d do it fresh. Greeks know how to do fish and chips

Yeah fair enough. When I was younger and could handle it I’d get the hamburger in batter. Salt, malt vinegar. Same burger they’d throw on the plancha and they’d do it fresh. Greeks know how to do fish and chips
Why do fish shops essentially make the best beef burgers

it’s tripped out when you think about it

Why do fish shops essentially make the best beef burgers

it’s tripped out when you think about it

I have a theory. Because they’re usually family owned and there’s a mother doing quality control. Best burgers are at your local fish and chip shop run by a Greek family.

Imagine getting told off by a Greek mother you would never make that mistake ever again

Channel 9 Ew GIF by Married At First Sight Australia
I'd drink her piss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting fish n chips
this is my god order

Flake 1 battered 1 grilled
Dim sim 2 fried 2 steamed
2 potato cakes
minimum chips

I love it how fish and chip shops get generous and give you 4 potato cakes instead of 2.

I love it how fish and chip shops get generous and give you 4 potato cakes instead of 2.
unwritten rule. if a fish and chip shop doesnt do that, you never go back there

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back