No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna wear my retro tigers jacket down the street like a boss today. I will own this town.
bummers fans are gonna be so jealous cos we're going to dominate the draft

mid table is much much worse than finishing bottom 4

We did and won three flags in compromised drafts. They can’t even make the 8 without being handicapped.

Can’t wait for the off season when they get sucked off once again by the media about how they’re coming and miss out on the 8 again. Can set your sun dial to it.

And this is the point. This is the system. Use it. As i have said before, it’s like not using tax loopholes to make money. You’re a moron if you don’t do it.
So, you are better to bottom right out and get the picks than hang around that 7-12/14 mark. Stat’s show, if you’re not top 4, odds decrease significantly on winning the flag.
Here’s my futures call, Tiges are gonna lose 3/4 players this off season and get compo for it from oppo clubs. And we get the number 1 pick.
FW journalists in the media who support Carlton, Essendon etc etc will start to call for a lottery system on pick one etc because we won a flag 4 years ago and now it’s “ludicrous” we land the number 1 pick.
They will ignore the raid currently on our players. They will forget they all tipped us for bottom 4 this season and said we were no good.
Why? Because they know we are gonna bounce back in 3 years while they try and rebuild with Tassie coming to the draft in 2 years.

Lol, i just did a Bloodbath in the Tan. Shhhhh now CB17

secret smell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've alerted security at T'gon Plaza.
We had some excitement today. Someone stole a car and was lighting it up around town. Cops got him in the middle of the cbd.

Ohh man I’m feeling so sore today! Wish I had a girlfriend or had someone who would give me a massage for free
I went and had a sauna/stretch session. Feel heaps better

We had some excitement today. Someone stole a car and was lighting it up around town. Cops got him in the middle of the cbd.
Driving from Moree to goondiwindi this morning I got overtaken by two cop cars lights and sirens on I was doing 110 they were doing 150 scared the bejuses out of me at 6am , I got to boggabilla to find a smouldeting mustang and the cops had a coupl of indigenous youths on the ground

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back