No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check out the homemade job on the flared guards on the Torana lol. A mate of mine put the SLR 5000 flares on his Torana an fats all round. Problem was he never cut the original guards out just bolted on the SLR 5000 guards. Every time he turned a corner the old guards would gouge his tyre lol. Had some good days smoking billies in that car.

My brother saw Liam Gallagher once on an intercity train in Britain.
Said he was polite, a big unit, no need for a bodyguard.
I think all the shit he did was for publicity. The guy likes a beer by all accounts but I think he's fairly switched on. If you are making news you are making money when it comes to rock star. Seen it so many times...Keef Richards is a perfect example.

I think all the shit he did was for publicity. The guy likes a beer by all accounts but I think he's fairly switched on. If you are making news you are making money when it comes to rock star. Seen it so many times...Keef Richards is a perfect example.

He’s not a big unit he’s a midget. Although if you’re a midget he might seem big it’s all relative

Full credit to Michael Voss.
Chasing down and apprehending a car thief, later found to be armed with a knife.
Hope the youths serve time in prison.
Apparently the younger ones are r*ped repeatedly, they never complain to prison officers in case of worse treatment.
Serves the fockers right.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back