No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Full credit to Michael Voss.
Chasing down and apprehending a car thief, later found to be armed with a knife.
Hope the youths serve time in prison.
Apparently the younger ones are r*ped repeatedly, they never complain to prison officers in case of worse treatment.
Serves the fockers right.

Calm down

Full credit to Michael Voss.
Chasing down and apprehending a car thief, later found to be armed with a knife.
Hope the youths serve time in prison.
Apparently the younger ones are r*ped repeatedly, they never complain to prison officers in case of worse treatment.
Serves the fockers right.

Just a set up to inspire his failing players into thinking he is worth listening to. Pretty much like Dangerfield saving someone on his surfboard and oh, the news cameras just happened to be drifting past.

Will be sacked after Blues lose. Should go to prison himself for crimes against coaching.

I’m not a midget but on the way home from work a small person, who looked a bit hard on his luck riding a small little bike got really cross at me and did a lot of swear words at me as I drove past him today for reasons I couldnt quite understand. Was a new experience for me

It should also be noted that neither of us were Liam Gallagher

I’m not a midget but on the way home from work a small person, who looked a bit hard on his luck riding a small little bike got really cross at me and did a lot of swear words at me as I drove past him today for reasons I couldnt quite understand. Was a new experience for me

It should also be noted that neither of us were Liam Gallagher
Short person syndrome. Had a boss like that years ago. We called him the poison dwarf. Right campaigner he was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think all the shit he did was for publicity. The guy likes a beer by all accounts but I think he's fairly switched on. If you are making news you are making money when it comes to rock star. Seen it so many times...Keef Richards is a perfect example.
he was propa mental at one point there from the drugs

Nah Broadmeadows too many Greeks

Bloody wogs.

But the Ford Executives were lurking in Geelong sending their ponce kids to Geelong Grammar. They would have been making it impossible for the Campbellfield wogs to do their jobs properly, cheap tools, not enough smoke breaks etc.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back