No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

highly recommend all you campaigners to take 7 weeks off work and go explore some foreign countries

and I'm only like 5 days in

highly recommend all you campaigners to take 7 weeks off work and go explore some foreign countries

I still don't know where people get the cash to do this.

I doubt anyone here would leave the state let alone country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be serious here for a moment lads and need a bit of help / advise / insight, been in the same industry for 15 years & want to get out and explore something else (I got no qualifications for anything else) and all I know is import / export logistics.

Work home full time for a very small company (I actually enjoy working for my boss) but over the industry. Just worried if I stay stuck in this I will miss out on potential other opportunities as I'm 35.

Something in customer service or business is something I have heaps of experience in.

Cheers in advance and feel free to DM me if u want to.
Thought about getting into domestic freight?

Get into one of the Tier one domestic freight carriers, then move into their Customer Service or Sales teams.

Means you can transfer your current knowledge across but open up doors with a big company to maove into multiple areas when you get their.
My advice would be stick to what you know and level up company wise for a change of scenery. Not for everyone but has worked for me

Like this, level up company wise and open options rather than change entirely.

Thought about getting into domestic freight?

Get into one of the Tier one domestic freight carriers, then move into their Customer Service or Sales teams.

Means you can transfer your current knowledge across but open up doors with a big company to maove into multiple areas when you get their.

Like this, level up company wise and open options rather than change entirely.
No I haven't but I would consider domestic and get away from the international side of it TBH

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back