No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of us have Full Time jobs believe it or not lol
I spend more time on big footy at work compared to home

The mean lady who lives at my house and shares a bed with me gets shitty if I’m always on my phone on here

I spend more time on big footy at work compared to home

The mean lady who lives at my house and shares a bed with me gets shitty if I’m always on my phone on here

What’s the shitter time? I’d say 20-30% of BF posting is done on the shitter and I am being conservative

Mod time probably more than that

Gonna be serious here for a moment lads and need a bit of help / advise / insight, been in the same industry for 15 years & want to get out and explore something else (I got no qualifications for anything else) and all I know is import / export logistics.

Work home full time for a very small company (I actually enjoy working for my boss) but over the industry. Just worried if I stay stuck in this I will miss out on potential other opportunities as I'm 35.

Something in customer service or business is something I have heaps of experience in.

Cheers in advance and feel free to DM me if u want to.
I literally just went through what you are now a few years ago..

15 years of same job and procrastinated for 3 cos had no idea what to do..
Only did a course cos my friends told me to and that followed me into what I’m doing now..

So ask your close friends and family for ideas if you don’t have any obvious real passion for anything

Last edited:

Only did a course cos my friends told me to and that followed me into what I’m doing now..

So many ask your close friends and family for ideas if you don’t have any obvious real passion for anything

Best advice I ever got was do what you love. Of course I didn’t follow it.

Being an old ****er now I’ll just say this. Do you want to be a provider or do you want to be happy.

Get that mix right and you’ll be ok

So many ask your close friends and family for ideas if you don’t have any obvious real passion for anything
Cheers for that man, what course was it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I can mod flex like you
triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

Charcoal Chicken near me used to put the good feta in, not the cubes of grout or whatever the **** it is. So good.

Saturday market roast 20 chickens on the spit and let the fat cook the potatoes and veg at the bottom

It’s good

Next time I’m back let’s go to kryal castle and talk them in to letting us joust

Unbelievable it’s still open. 90s was the best decade
Crystal Palace. Holy shit, that joint was on the highway. I can see it in my head, but can’t remember where it was close to.
I reckon this is how elections should be done. Albo, Dutton, duel it out.

Crystal Palace. Holy shit, that joint was on the highway. I can see it in my head, but can’t remember where it was close to.

Must have been near Ballarat im convinced I went to a rave there once

Yes mate. But to miss someone’s head by that margin jumping off the top rope is a skill.

Used to be agnostic on wwe but have come around
As athletes, unbelievable. It’s an amazing skill set. You get the moves wrong and you can really hurt yourself or others. Someone recommended a doco called Dark side of the ring. I have nearly finished season one, what a show. Please watch.

Must have been near Ballarat im convinced I went to a rave there once
I literally can see the joint. I just can’t remember anything else about it location wise or anything.

As athletes, unbelievable. It’s an amazing skill set. You get the moves wrong and you can really hurt yourself or others. Someone recommended a doco called Dark side of the ring. I have nearly finished season one, what a show. Please watch.

Will do mate

Billion dollar industry, doing better then ever
Coming to Netflix. Triple H bringing back the days of the 90’s/early 2000’s. Gonna be lit as ****.

Trial by combat. Hmmm. Not sure albo would win that one

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back