Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 17, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
1eU2UEn.gif

So Groupie_ has to put up with it because you can't be arsed?

Any poster that get 'liked' by opposition supporter has to put up with it. I can't mollycoddle you guys forever unfortunately.
I mean look at the Richmond team - mollycoddled by Hardwick and they're as soft as my pillow. I'm not going to go down that path.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any poster that get 'liked' by opposition supporter has to put up with it. I can't mollycoddle you guys forever unfortunately.
I mean look at the Richmond team - mollycoddled by Hardwick and they're as soft as my pillow. I'm not going to go down that path.
I can't believe we pay you big money for this crap and make you a leader. ****ing Troy Chaplin of BF. FFS. :p

Might want to check ;) I'm claiming it

Thought I would start a thread where we can chat about other teams and other games.

Looks like the swans will be all guns blazing next Saturday as they are currently losing to the Crows and ****ed my multi:rolleyes:

From TUGGA:

This thread is now a bastion for Richmond posters only.
If your 'team supported' below your avatar doesn't say Richmond, then your post will be deleted without warning and you may be infracted.
This is a thread where we can poke fun at other club's misfortunes and laugh at the ineptness of them as well as poke fun at ourselves if need be without the crap that opposition posters can fling.
Normal rules apply though. No rude pics, no outright abuse and no obscene, sick stuff.
Just good honest crud-flinging without the fear of trolls.

For the life of me I cannot find that first thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back