Fantasy The Terrible Fantasy Manager / Bad Beats Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So last season I trade Kelce to A11dAtP0w3R for a couple of picks and about four players ..a couple of whom A11 throws in like steak knives. I take them but hard against salary cap I drop one. A very short time later Mark Andrew’s is injured and that player gets his chance ..by which time Dagless has already picked him (Likely) up. Been on a roll ever since

So last season I trade Kelce to A11dAtP0w3R for a couple of picks and about four players ..a couple of whom A11 throws in like steak knives. I take them but hard against salary cap I drop one. A very short time later Mark Andrew’s is injured and that player gets his chance ..by which time Dagless has already picked him (Likely) up. Been on a roll ever since
A lot will depend on how Adonai's career turns out for you given that was who you used the first round pick on but Kelce has been an underwhelming decoy pretty much for me since the trade. Decent chance it's a nil all draw with Dagless being the only winner.

4 from 4 wins and Moody won me a game in Omega I had no chance to win before the game. So cannot really add to the Bad Beats part of this thread for once.

Puka though in 3 leagues :(

8-10 in my dynasty leagues this week. Either i did really well or I was lowest scorer in the league. No middle ground.

Made it thru all 5 guillotine leagues to week 2 atleast.

8-10 in my dynasty leagues this week. Either i did really well or I was lowest scorer in the league. No middle ground.

18 leagues???!!!! Holy shit!

I read it as he won 8 out of 10 leagues. But 10 leagues is still crazy to me haha
That is how I read it. But yeh, 10 leagues is still mad.

I've gone 6-3 during Week 1.

Like I mentioned elsewhere that hardest part of week 2 is avoiding the over corrections haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've gone 6-3 during Week 1.

Like I mentioned elsewhere that hardest part of week 2 is avoiding the over corrections haha.
6-3 is good. You'd take that every week I reckon.

How the **** do you know what to cheer? You must have the whole league across 18 teams haha

If it's Trey Lance, cheer.

If it's not Trey Lance, don't cheer.

Pretty sure that's what he uses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy The Terrible Fantasy Manager / Bad Beats Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back