Game The thread where you cannot reply to anyone in under 30 days. Except for mods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are a bigger CLUB than Richmond

e2c3d8dc-a88e-4f5f-ad89-fd5da0310f7d_text.gif

Hai everyone. I have figured out how to make gifs again from Kayo! So if anyone wants any gifs made of anything that happens in the upcoming games, just reply to this post in the next 4 weeks with a time stamp from the game and I will get right on it :)

I'm a shopkeeper...
My first customer said that he would buy half my eggs and half an egg more. My second and third customers said exactly the same thing. When I had filled all three orders I was completely sold out of eggs and yet I hadn't broken a single egg all day." How many eggs had I sold in all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayden Maynard is a great guy - just ask him.

"I don't really like being hated by the other fans. But I can see why they do hate me," a bashful Maynard said on Wednesday.

"But I promise I'm a good guy, a great guy.

Megadeth shit all over Metallica so bad, if you disagree reply to let me know you're some boring af Triple M listener.

Trouto WeaponX

Your football team has terrible colours. Yellow and blue is not an attractive colour combination and looks garish.

You guys are still the laughing stock of WA and are nothing without Reid who will soon run home to get away from the strokathon championed by the local press.

I think you are both playing for the other team in more ways than one.

Trouto WeaponX

Your football team has terrible colours. Yellow and blue is not an attractive colour combination and looks garish.

You guys are still the laughing stock of WA and are nothing without Reid who will soon run home to get away from the strokathon championed by the local press.

I think you are both playing for the other team in more ways than one.
th-2173976250.jpg
'nuff said

Remove this Banner Ad

Game The thread where you cannot reply to anyone in under 30 days. Except for mods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back