The Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to southern Poland in early February to watch the world Starcraft finals. Anyone been over there in the middle of winter?

Thought we may make a break to Sicily as soon as Starcraft is over.
We did Denmark, Germany and Prague at a similar time and the weather is all luck of the draw. Two feet of snow to just grey clouds to cold but clear depending on when and where.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched game at Phatty’s sports bar in HCMC/Saigon. Packed and great atmosphere. Mostly Swans supporters and neutrals. Second best place to be 😁
Went to a local AFL club's Grand Final showing here today in Singapore - atmosphere was great but kind of died after half time and there was only about a quarter of the people left after three quarter time, so not much atmosphere by then. That's what they get for mainly being Sydney supporters. 😂

Went to a local AFL club's Grand Final showing here today in Singapore - atmosphere was great but kind of died after half time and there was only about a quarter of the people left after three quarter time, so not much atmosphere by then. That's what they get for mainly being Sydney supporters. 😂
Wombats?

Lived in Singapore from 1999-2009 and played for them. Great memories.
One of my daughter's teammates played here too until they moved back to Oz two years ago but it was something beginning with an S - Sharks?

One of my daughter's teammates played here too until they moved back to Oz two years ago but it was something beginning with an S - Sharks?
That team was associated with the Australian School but started after I left.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back