BULL-HF-DUNCAN-C.REID-HADDRICK
corr-cooke-m.jefferies-davis
BULL-F-TOLKIN-S,REID-P.O'BRIEN
corr-renn-barlee-jury
BULL-FOLL-LANDY-HILL-D.O'BRIEN
corr-murphy-nankervis-hodgson
INTER-BULL-LETHBRIDGE-PIPER-SHANAHAN
corr-gogoll-jefferies-panach
Out of all of your match ups Chop i can't wait to see Bill Nichol (the most overated player in the UMFL) cop a flogging off the Corryong boys and deserve wot he has coming.:mad::mad::mad:If he is as good as everyone at Bullioh says he is, he should be playing in the O and M or at the least the Tallangatta league and show wot he's really made of.

On such a great day for a Grand Final TC's tips are:-

1's-Bullioh by 40 points, too much talent across the ground will see them comfortable winners

2's-Bullioh by 80 points, too much fitness and senior talent will see them easily defeat the Magpies.

On such a great day for a Grand Final TC's tips are:-

1's-Bullioh by 40 points, too much talent across the ground will see them comfortable winners

2's-Bullioh by 80 points, too much fitness and senior talent will see them easily defeat the Magpies.

Well done 2 Rooster and the boys from Bullioh deserved winners of this years comp.
Maybe there are some TDFL clubs looking at Rooster to caoch them next season as both him and Billy would be great assets 2 any club they go to.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

GO THE DEMONS - 13 points

Hayes to kick 9!!!

those hicks will choke again

i take it when you reffer to hicks you ment cudgewa last week, i think that bullioh may of been a liitle if not way to good for those half wits you call corryong, correct me if i'm wrong but i think 18 goals is one of the biggest arse kickings in upper murray history, try and tell me now that bullioh isn't the best. while i'm going chopper you are a #@%$ing joke fancy offering ben macklan (****ing *******) $250 a game to play in the ruck for tumba next year. you are a joke max what a disgrace i thought you had half a brain but now i'd wonder if it is even a quarter of one, as for matt hayes kicking 9 goals i think he would struggle to do that when he can only get 2 kicks for the entire game, gordon nicholas what a ****ing idiot you are fancy getting up and talking about corryong at the presentation when thay got smashed, how about you just give credit where credit is due and what sort of a **** wit would forget to bring the premiership cup to a grand final, GORDON YOUR A ****ING JOKE, WE WANT A NEW PRESEDENT NEXT YEAR, any one that wrote on this forum about bullioh choking, the only thing we may choke on is our medals that all the rest of you'se don't have, GO DOGGIES

any one that wrote on this forum about bullioh choking, the only thing we may choke on is our medals that all the rest of you'se don't have, GO DOGGIES[/quote]
thats right,im sick of everyone bagging out the dogs! sure we may have dirty players that spit on players,punch yous behind play,bash netballers at club functions but that is what makes bullioh the greatest club to be a part of...we brought our medals this year fair and square so leave us ******* hicks alone.

i take it when you reffer to hicks you ment cudgewa last week, i think that bullioh may of been a liitle if not way to good for those half wits you call corryong, correct me if i'm wrong but i think 18 goals is one of the biggest arse kickings in upper murray history, try and tell me now that bullioh isn't the best. while i'm going chopper you are a #@%$ing joke fancy offering ben macklan (****ing *******) $250 a game to play in the ruck for tumba next year. you are a joke max what a disgrace i thought you had half a brain but now i'd wonder if it is even a quarter of one, as for matt hayes kicking 9 goals i think he would struggle to do that when he can only get 2 kicks for the entire game, gordon nicholas what a ****ing idiot you are fancy getting up and talking about corryong at the presentation when thay got smashed, how about you just give credit where credit is due and what sort of a **** wit would forget to bring the premiership cup to a grand final, GORDON YOUR A ****ING JOKE, WE WANT A NEW PRESEDENT NEXT YEAR, any one that wrote on this forum about bullioh choking, the only thing we may choke on is our medals that all the rest of you'se don't have, GO DOGGIES

LUCA TONI
Before you get on here an call people f....wits an *******s get your facts
right i was sitting with the coach from tumba when he spoke to the so called player from bullioh and all he asked for was his phone number which he had no problem giving to him money was never brought up so i don't know where you got that figure from. my name is not max how many times do i have to tell you .You all thought he was the toe cutter last year

well bullioh won both gf's and the end result was that a shit load of cash was spent on 1st and 2nds.after watching both games and seeing what a raffle can buy you(which i didn't buy a ticket in) i was wondering where to now for bullioh.word has it that a most of the paid guys guys are off to raiders.The reason for this that Pappa Nichols will be head of selectors.Anyway we will have to wait untill presentation night for more word on this.Well done to Walwa 2's for making a game of it.

Lets get down to the nasty bits of the day.
What the f is John "im so old it ain't funny " Waldron playing and making a fool of himself and corryong???
The crowd was way down and not very vocal.Was that because Bullioh don't have a big following???
Bullioh player cheap shot on the tripod .Weak as piss !!!!!!!
And finally Gibbs what a disgrace how he won league b and f had got me.Yes he does alot but he just floats across have back and gets easy kicks.
Oh yeah how does number 44 geta game for bullioh in the 1's??

OK enough of giving bullioh shit but who really cares they are number 1 ****ing.:cool::cool: to all those bullioh guys on here say what you want then back it up next year.:cool:

[thats right,im sick of everyone bagging out the dogs! sure we may have dirty players that spit on players,punch yous behind play,bash netballers at club functions but that is what makes bullioh the greatest club to be a part of...we brought our medals this year fair and square so leave us ******* hicks alone.[/quote]

Fair enough, good call. Lets see you back it up next year.

Congrats to the Feds A Grade on a wooping kick arse win over Cudgewa (40 goals)

Congratulations to Bullioh on their wins. It's a great effort to win both seniors and reserves in one year.

However, as an outsider looking in, I think I just discovered the reason why no one else on here likes the Bulldogs.......

bullioh were awesome - corryong played terrible with only a handful a contributors. its pretty easy to wait for the result then get on here and have a crack, and stop referring to people as "joke's"

DEMONS 2009!

bullioh were awesome - corryong played terrible with only a handful a contributors. its pretty easy to wait for the result then get on here and have a crack, and stop referring to people as "joke's"

DEMONS 2009!

was at the GF - hows that 190cm forward for bullioh who wore 2 gloves and played on the boundary line allday - he basically could have operated the hotdog stand he played so wide - pussy!

Bullioh were obviously way to good - but gee Corryong were so slow to make some moves and to cover bullioh playing lose players in the backhalf - out coached and out played!

LUCA TONI
Before you get on here an call people f....wits an *******s get your facts
right i was sitting with the coach from tumba when he spoke to the so called player from bullioh and all he asked for was his phone number which he had no problem giving to him money was never brought up so i don't know where you got that figure from. my name is not max how many times do i have to tell you .You all thought he was the toe cutter last year

Chopper you seem to be with the coach from tumba alot are you gay or something?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chopper you seem to be with the coach from tumba alot are you gay or something?
Mate for your info i am one of his best mates and was at the game with him. As for being him that is a load shit, what senior coach is gonna start writing on a forum like this.:confused: Congrats to Bullioh for winning their premierships but no wonder their disliked so much when a player and/or supporter of their club writes the crap you have. There are great deal of terrific people at your club, it's a pity when a small minority (such as yourself) spoil it for others who have worked so hard to have the success your club has had. If you haven't got something constructive to say on here, then don't say it at all.:mad::mad::mad:

Well done to the bullioh bulldogs. Senior and reserve Premiers 2008!!!! Does anyone know the greatest margin in a senior grand final the UMFL? This year would have to be close. Fitting result for for such a talented team. Also a note to all the knockers of the Bullioh football club give it a rest, i am aware of the tall poppy syndrome but be gracious and give credit where credit is due. Sensational for a club to win both grades, something other clubs should be striving to do, which in turn will breed a stronger and more competitive UMFL in both seniors and reserves. Well done to corryong and B/W for making the GF, unlucky on results both beaten by superior teams. Well done Bullioh deserved premiers 2008!!!

So Bullioh are strong favourites going into 09 - The challenge will be to retain most of the team - with a few other clubs offering their guns cash its always hard to keep everyone (just ask Feds after their 07 premiership..)

Corryong will need to keep everyone + another 5 gun recruits if they are to be chance, feds will improve and cudgewa and tumba should lift another cog, havent heard much about the pies, but hopefully its pretty even between all teams again.

There will be some players from corryong bleeding after thier performance on the weekend - mcginnis, hayes, waldron all looked out of sorts, while nicholas' body needs a rest. Aaron nankervis, stubbs, hodgkin, and 'spud' tried all day but lacked support. also thought jeffries went well when thrown into the ruck but bullioh just kept running over them - far too good...

does any know if that punch on the wing actually made contact with the bullioh person, just odd there was no report made

was at the GF - hows that 190cm forward for bullioh who wore 2 gloves and played on the boundary line allday - he basically could have operated the hotdog stand he played so wide - pussy!

yeah i noticed him.i think he was looking for his handbag to match his gloves.heard a rumor he may have only played 3 games.you feel for the guys who played all year and had to play 2's. So are Bullioh are thinking of getting a thirds next year.???? other clubs lose out when they bullioh because of this.they lose money on the gate and canteen.get your act together dogs and get a thirds together then win all three grades.

Well she's all over in the upper murray for 2008 now recruiting starts with most clubs having to at lease recruit 3-5 players just match bulliohs playing list so good hunting everyone.
My tips for the remaining district leagues.
Kiewa to beat DMB in this weeks GF by 10gls
Culcairn to beat Jindera by 9pts
Wodonga to beat Lavington by 21pts
CAK to beat The Rock Yerong-Creek 15gls GF

CUDGEWA 2ND'S-STEVEN WEBSTER

Can anyone tell me how he went this year.He was a very strong player in the DVFL(some years ago i must say) before moving to the country.I do not really know much about the UMFL.Any information would be great.
Thanks.

Can anyone tell me how he went this year.He was a very strong player in the DVFL(some years ago i must say) before moving to the country.I do not really know much about the UMFL.Any information would be great.
Thanks.
he kicked 46 goals in about 6 or 7 games, bagged 16 in one game alone. runner up in b&f. got legend status at the club this year after some strong preformances in the seniors and reserves. coach candidate for next year maybe??

Thanks.
has been playing 2nds footy for 3 years up there winning goal kicking award each year only playing 6-8 games due to hamstring injuries every 3rd week. has and could still be playing ones up there easily but just plays wif his mates. would loved to have watched him wen he was in his 20s as he is still a great full forward in his mid 40s. won b and f last year and backed up wif runners up this year, also u should ask the old guy from walwa he can still hand out a CLEAN shirtfront these days. A joke the ump sent him off for that shit but i have the pic to have a laugh each day.

What the f is John "im so old it ain't funny " Waldron playing and making a fool of himself and corryong???
John's best footy was behind in the 90's let alone in the 2000's, would've been a far better asset coaching from the sidelines. At the very least he could've sat in the goal square with Hayes at CHF or alongside him considering it is such a small ground. I think Cudgy would've put up a better effort if the had managed to make it, even if they were thumped in the second semi. People have to remember Corryong were beaten by Tumba late in the season so it would've been an extra special effort to do the doggies. Of far more interest, what are the rumours going round that Bullioh will have an exodus of to Raiders including the captain and that Clint Reid is going back to Albury?:confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back