Media The Voice, BloodySwan, out of retirement ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Australian Qooty legend BloodySwan has announced he's making a comeback for season 38 of the Sweet FA returning for the Swamprats in season 38

1720522527622.gif

"I'm tired of being retired,'' BloodySwan , said as he made the announcement at Sydney's Lyric Theatre.

BloodySwan said he was inspired to get back into the business after playing Qooty with Coldplay during the offseason this year.

"When I walked off field I was two-foot taller,'' he said.

BloodySwan also plans to work on a bag of new tricks.
"The difficulty is finding grown-up jokes - I don't want to keep saying `ooh baby','' he said.
"I'm not going to hurry this.''

His tour called BloodySwan Live By Demand will kick off in Sydney end of July 3 before going to the Sincity, Baghdad, Coney Island, and Mount Buller amongst others.

BloodySwan has been in retirement since June, after performing live at the Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony in Melbourne in 2006 speculation surrounding the Qooty players retirement has circulated since mid-May when he announced his Last Time tour.

1720522956569.gif

A disgruntled fan who had purchased tickets for the tour lodged a complaint with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission after BloodySwan announced he would tour again, with singer Tom Jones in Season 37.

The consumer watchdog decided not to take action.

Last edited:

I couldn't get him to tour with me again so I've reached out to Kanye 🤞
Kanye West GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australian Qooty legend BloodySwan has announced he's making a comeback for season 38 of the Sweet FA returning for the Swamprats in season 38

View attachment 2043834

"I'm tired of being retired,'' BloodySwan , said as he made the announcement at Sydney's Lyric Theatre.

BloodySwan said he was inspired to get back into the business after playing Qooty with Coldplay during the offseason this year.

"When I walked off field I was two-foot taller,'' he said.

BloodySwan also plans to work on a bag of new tricks.
"The difficulty is finding grown-up jokes - I don't want to keep saying `ooh baby','' he said.
"I'm not going to hurry this.''

His tour called BloodySwan Live By Demand will kick off in Sydney end of July 3 before going to the Sincity, Baghdad, Coney Island, and Mount Buller amongst others.

BloodySwan has been in retirement since June, after performing live at the Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony in Melbourne in 2006 speculation surrounding the Qooty players retirement has circulated since mid-May when he announced his Last Time tour.

View attachment 2043843

A disgruntled fan who had purchased tickets for the tour lodged a complaint with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission after BloodySwan announced he would tour again, with singer Tom Jones in Season 37.

The consumer watchdog decided not to take action.

We're all the 1 person.

🤫 Don't tell SFA admins

Don’t tell damicky — he’ll create a new thread about it.

Seriously—- biggest waste of time creating a new thread about a poster who’s already been permabanned

Don’t tell damicky — he’ll create a new thread about it.

Seriously—- biggest waste of time creating a new thread about a poster who’s already been permabanned
You made this same claim about someone else yesterday, about time you put up or hand in your avatar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back