Media The Voice, BloodySwan, out of retirement ...

Remove this Banner Ad

You made this same claim about someone else yesterday, about time you put up or hand in your avatar.

Can you please direct me to the thread I created dedicated to the claim Robertio? Or are you making up sh*t again old man

Can you please direct me to the thread I created dedicated to the claim Robertio? Or are you making up sh*t again old man
world of warcraft legion GIF

Tigerturbulance is suggesting that the Dragons leadership should have known big_icky was suspect due to how quickly they found the league after joining BigFooty.

Yet your sign up date and that of big_icky isn’t that different considering you’re from the same rookie class.

For any consequence that Dav & the Dragons get, it should be consistent with for any other banned poster who has returned under an alt.

Don’t tell damicky — he’ll create a new thread about it.

Seriously—- biggest waste of time creating a new thread about a poster who’s already been permabanned

None of those came from a thread that I created Robertio

You’ve been in the league for four years and you still don’t know the difference between creating a thread & writing a post.

This must be some high level role play mate, because I can’t believe you’re that stupid to not understand the difference after over 30,000 posts mate

None of those came from a thread that I created Robertio

You’ve been in the league for four years and you still don’t know the difference between creating a thread & writing a post.

This must be some high level role play mate, because I can’t believe you’re that stupid to not understand the difference after over 30,000 posts mate
My original post never mentioned that you created a thread mate, i can't believe that you're that stupid and can't read.

My original post never mentioned that you created a thread mate, i can't believe that you're that stupid and can't read.

My comment about damicky was about him creating a thread, which you quoted. That comment is part of one of YOUR posts mate.

Do you actually read what you create before you mash your phone screen repeatedly and press reply?

If you’re not reading your own garbage, how do you expect anyone else to?

My comment about damicky was about him creating a thread, which you quoted. That comment is part of one of YOUR posts mate.

Do you actually read what you create before you mash your phone screen repeatedly and press reply?

If you’re not reading your own garbage, how do you expect anyone else to?
Deflection deflection deflection, last week you were whinging because all the tough guys have gone out of the SFA who cares what you post, next week you'll be whinging about all posters getting on with each other and talking about the weather.

Deflection deflection deflection, last week you were whinging because all the tough guys have gone out of the SFA who cares what you post, next week you'll be whinging about all posters getting on with each other and talking about the weather.

Complaining that:
  • The real “tough guys” of the SFA have left and been replaced by boring RL spammers
  • That starting threads about issuing a consequence to a player who’s already been permanently (and was formerly one of the intellectual “tough guys”) is a waste of time considering he’s left back to Discord
  • That you don’t understand the difference between starting a new thread and creating a post WITHIN a thread decide being around for years (and 30,000 posts)
  • That the league is boring when we discuss RL content like the weather & beer in an attempt to hit meaningless post counts
Is pretty f****** consistent mate.

No one in the league needs to be posting 100 times a week in a match thread, yet some people do it every f******* week yet contribute no valuable conversation.

This place is becoming as dull as a Facebook group or the WhatsApp group of a social sporting team that hasn’t fielded a side in three years.

Posters like you are what is causing this league to become stagnant because no one wants to read the same shitty 100 posts a week from half a dozen people

Can’t argue with stupid mate, it doesn’t get it.

insert tough guy glare

Complaining that:
  • The real “tough guys” of the SFA have left and been replaced by boring RL spammers
  • That starting threads about issuing a consequence to a player who’s already been permanently (and was formerly one of the intellectual “tough guys”) is a waste of time considering he’s left back to Discord
  • That you don’t understand the difference between starting a new thread and creating a post WITHIN a thread decide being around for years (and 30,000 posts)
  • That the league is boring when we discuss RL content like the weather & beer in an attempt to hit meaningless post counts
Is pretty f****** consistent mate.

No one in the league needs to be posting 100 times a week in a match thread, yet some people do it every f******* week yet contribute no valuable conversation.

This place is becoming as dull as a Facebook group or the WhatsApp group of a social sporting team that hasn’t fielded a side in three years.

Posters like you are what is causing this league to become stagnant because no one wants to read the same shitty 100 posts a week from half a dozen people
On ya bike then mate, no one is going to miss you, perhaps start your own league with your own rules, and have you filled your team in on what you want and don't want?

On ya bike then mate, no one is going to miss you, perhaps start your own league with your own rules, and have you filled your team in on what you want and don't want?

Melt Melting GIF by Cubemelt

Media The Voice, BloodySwan, out of retirement ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back