FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the seasons 1 to 6 thread.

The Season 7, 8, 9 thread is here:

Last edited:
I dunno, maybe I'm looking way to much into it but I saw it as Eastman 'deliberately' getting bit. Morgan was losing the plot, and he had to do something, he had to make Morgan see that if you hesitate, you're gone.

His sacrifice has changed Morgan into the person he is now.
Lol no.

They were planning a trip together. It's nice to try and find reasons that doesn't make the writers lazy but this isn't one of those instances.

This Eastman character was a survivor and not suicidal at all.

I really hope Rick gets a chance to shoot that bloke from the end in the head before he escapes and starts ****ing shit up.

But you get the feeling he is going to break out and murder like 30 random people that we have never met and are meant to feel bad for before morgan has to kill him or almost gets killed because he refuses to kill anyone.

meh

liked the start, not convinced about the Eastman character or his story

all it missed was a training montage

Trimming bonsai trees .... and wax on ... wax off.

will this follow the pattern of them fleshing out a character's story, only to kill them off in a few episodes time? we shall see.

Was thinking the same thing. Would almost call it a death warrant for Morgan.

will this follow the pattern of them fleshing out a character's story, only to kill them off in a few episodes time? we shall see.

We saw them flesh out Michonne without killing her off. They have Rick, Daryl, Abraham, Michonne and Carol as the bad asses on the show. Probably made Morgan's reappearance a bit redundant. Making him a peace loving ninja guy, they had to have a back story. Really pointless reintroducing him only to kill him off .... unless his reluctance to tie up loose ends causes a major death. Maybe Judith, and Rick or Carl kill him?

Glad I watched it before reading about it here otherwise I might have been a bit letdown if I went in with too high expectations.

Don't get me wrong, really good ep but probs wouldn't call it the brilliant masterpiece the last few pages suggest it is... Even people saying things like 'best episode of any show ever', 'such feels' etc. Obviously haven't watched a lot of tv like the time Ash & Charizard parted ways in Pokémon & then later episodes where Charizard returned

I think this might be the opposite fleshing him out to explain why he is a hippie so when that wolf escapes and murders more people we know why he kept him alive

Glad I watched it before reading about it here otherwise I might have been a bit letdown if I went in with too high expectations.

Don't get me wrong, really good ep but probs wouldn't call it the brilliant masterpiece the last few pages suggest it is... Even people saying things like 'best episode of any show ever', 'such feels' etc. Obviously haven't watched a lot of tv like the time Ash & Charizard parted ways in Pokémon & then later episodes where Charizard returned

Agree. Probably more a change of pace than sheer brilliance for me.

Then I am having massive withdrawals from binge watching the entire show for the first time. I could move on from a slow paced episode on to the next one to sate my blood lust or get resolution to a cliff hanger. It's really going to suck having to wait a week for an episode, then wait months during a mid season break and between seasons.

I can see how passions can ebb and flow when you are waiting too long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this for real? Are we using Pokemon as an example of all-time feels?

#imtoooldforthisshit
Haha nah mate, was totally not serious about that bit.

Was probably moreso myself also questioning how people were ranking that amongst their most emotional or 'feels felt' viewing. Was a well written episode but not exactly heart wrenching or anything.

Haha nah mate, was totally not serious about that bit.

Was probably moreso myself also questioning how people were ranking that amongst their most emotional or 'feels felt' viewing. Was a well written episode but not exactly heart wrenching or anything.
Legit had me questioning my life and whether I've been missing out on Pokemon all this time.

Very good episode 8.5. Lost half a mark for how he was bitten. #lazywriting

Legit had me questioning my life and whether I've been missing out on Pokemon all this time.

Very good episode 8.5. Lost half a mark for how he was bitten. #lazywriting

Awesome at Aikido; can't fend off one walker without getting bitten like a punk.

I just knew the goat was going to ****ing die the minute it was introduced. Horses, goats, whatever - they all seem to not last a whole episode.

Maybe Morgan will attempt to change the Wolf the way that Eastman changed him? Then when that fails, his attentions will turn to Rick who will be really pissed off cos he lost his hand...

12195982_967318970007293_7936899682157450647_n.jpg

12189778_966916226714234_8727838799347317775_n.jpg

I thought it was alright. I really wanted to like it. I wasn't itching to find out what made Morgan sane - had kind of forgotten he was so bad when we last say him; so half way through the episode I was itching to get to the action that leads to Eastman and Tabitha dying.

That could be the laziest way to kill off a Character. Definitely not worth wasting a extended episode on.

Timing was understandable. From an audience perspective you can only wonder why Morgan wasn't killing people for so long. The episode itself was surprisingly good as I wasn't looking forward to it after what happened last week. That dude who killed Eastman's family was a psycho. Eastman dying was expected and stupid but sad nonetheless. Morgan is still an idiot for leaving that Wolves psycho alive. This isnt about getting revenge and there is more than one person's life at stake.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening - Seasons 1 to 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back