Game Day The Warner Bros vs. The Bont Brigade (2016 GF rematch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a nice day in Sydney, but the Dogs usually struggle at the SCG and have been inconsistent this year not winning or losing more than two consecutive games.

We'll need a big effort from the umps to win today. My tip: Swans by 8 points.

Rory Goatlobb to single handily keep the Swans to under 50 points today and cement his Captaincy in this years AA squad. Footscray Dish lickers by 67 points.

Warner Bros = WB, Western Bulldogs = WB. Spooky!

Always a fan of very clever game day titles, esp as it ties in with Warner Bros, whose Looney Tunes as you may guess are a lifelong passion of mine

Loved that frog so much. One of the best trolls ever !

having played cricket with ed richards, he's such a jet, it's insane

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Swans are cooked. Swans season is starting to rot like teeth from over consumption of COLA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans are cooked. Swans season is starting to rot like teeth from over consumption of COLA.

Actually when you have injuries to 4 of your best/starting 18 players, teams tend to drop off a bit.

Dogs are a good team though hitting their peak form at the very right time of the season.

Actually when you have injuries to 4 of your best/starting 18 players, teams tend to drop off a bit.

Dogs are a good team though hitting their peak form at the very right time of the season.
Dogs are very good. I’m calling it though… The Swanette’s are done… straight setters!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Warner Bros vs. The Bont Brigade (2016 GF rematch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back