Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SGIO a major sponsor?

Not anymore.

Also, grabbed my Jack Darling Indigenous player issue today. Hopefully he has a big finals series!

IMG_3681_640x592.jpg

Is Darling's also a 'Long' version of the jumper looks like it

Sounds like ISC does 'regular' and 'long' guernseys though.

What do you guys mean by 'regular' and 'long' guernseys? I obviously haven't been paying as much attention!

What size does Darling wear?

The guernsey is a large. My first impression was that it seemed a little small for Darling, but there you go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club is being proactive with the Gala Auction items and have sent out an email saying they will be ready for collection on October 12.

They were pretty good with these items last year.

Privately I was worried if we make the GF that they will just put a patch on the current Home/Away/Clash jumpers and we may miss out, but it looked to me the guys were in brand new jumpers for the Qualifying Final, so our jumpers might already be good to go.

The club is being proactive with the Gala Auction items and have sent out an email saying they will be ready for collection on October 12.

Privately I was worried if we make the GF that they will just put a patch on the current Home/Away/Clash jumpers and we may miss out, but it looked to me the guys were in brand new jumpers for the Qualifying Final, so our jumpers might already be good to go.
I don’t see us wearing the home jumper in the grand final, which would be a shame because the numbers on the double digit away jumpers are beyond shocking.

Will be royal away if we make the GF. Even though we wore yellow in 2017 at the G against the tigers, reckon this years game has shown there is no clash between our royal and tigers home. Could even go full royal against their full black (hope we don’t, full royal away is cursed!!)

They're actually going to post them out to us.

Never fixed the away one. ISC got to fix that next season as well as the logo on the shorts.

If HJs could also let us go back to a word mark on the back of the home jumper that’d be nice. It’s been a whole season and I still can’t stand the big red box.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also have 3x training jumpers: Nelson, Ah Chee, Watson. Willing to swap and pay any cash difference for Home/Away/Clash if anyone is keen. Bidding from a bar as an auction closes isn't ideal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back