Rain.
Lightning. (Shutter speed.)
Wind.
Warmth.
Darkened clouds.

Welcome to Melbourne.

We haven't had the dust storms though.

Subbed.

Now it has it's own thread hopefully it might go away and leave us alone for a while :thumbsu:

(Less windy here in Melbourne today, at least where I am).

All calm now. Rebuilt my mini greenhouse that was trashed. Planted some spring season seedlings.

My son is in the SES and said he was surprised they didn't get any call outs due to fallen branches. I think a big storm a couple of months ago already broke most trees that had weaknesses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the feedrun this morning we had trees down all over the place, fences broken (luckily no horses got out), big branches everywhere, I even watched one of the chickens get blown against the fence when I let them out 😂 and I was texting the maintenance guy so much he asked me to do the rest of the run with my eyes closed 🤣

We had a mad hailstorm about 2pm. It's calmed down in Geelong now and the forecast says it might be done with.

Walked into the Thai restaurant for lunch and it was ok, walked out and it was ****ing hailing, brutal weather today. Traffic was awesome coming into the city today, everyone stayed home because of the weather I think.

Walked into the Thai restaurant for lunch and it was ok, walked out and it was ****ing hailing, brutal weather today. Traffic was awesome coming into the city today, everyone stayed home because of the weather I think.

Is the restaurant run by a person of caucasian appearance betrothed to a thai national?

Speaking to some people overseas it seems they put up with this kind of stuff every month.

I guess it becomes apart of life and you learn to life with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Wind

Remove this Banner Ad

Back