Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief need whitelist, @Pickitt21
Yep - when Mobbs is on he can set you up.
Unfortunately my likely ETA is Friday as I am waiting to get a new laptop delivered.
Pickitt I have a long, long, hella long blurb that I can send you via PM, which described everything about the server, and the "Sweet" part of it. It will be useful for you. However until you are whitelisted to join, there's no point sending it. So once I have a laptop, I can get online, whitelist you, send you the PM, and even try to be online the same time you hope on (for ingame instructions).
The Sweet world is 25000 blocks from spawn - so you will benefit from Mobbs GPS Services (tm)

Unfortunately my likely ETA is Friday as I am waiting to get a new laptop delivered.
Pickitt I have a long, long, hella long blurb that I can send you via PM, which described everything about the server, and the "Sweet" part of it. It will be useful for you. However until you are whitelisted to join, there's no point sending it. So once I have a laptop, I can get online, whitelist you, send you the PM, and even try to be online the same time you hope on (for ingame instructions).
The Sweet world is 25000 blocks from spawn - so you will benefit from Mobbs GPS Services (tm)
alright sweet, just lmk when

Hate said he would make a video showcasing the entire process from first time log-in to arrival at Sweet so you can look forward to that!
(ok that's a lie, he never said any such thing. I just like annoying him with fallacies that work to his detriment :D )
Maybe I'll make such a thing when I'm back online.

Hate said he would make a video showcasing the entire process from first time log-in to arrival at Sweet so you can look forward to that!
(ok that's a lie, he never said any such thing. I just like annoying him with fallacies that work to his detriment :D )
Maybe I'll make such a thing when I'm back online.
alright sweet, what type of a server is it? can we fight?

Once I got bored and started a war on another mc server, I'll try my best
We don't have PvP on the server. It's mostly intended to serve our creative urges, not our destructive ones. The most antagonistic thing you would have permission to do on the Bigfooty server would be to stick a sign on someone's door telling them their team sucks!

When you get bored, log out and go find a movie to watch :D

Are you aware of the "Sweet in Minecraft" thread?

We don't have PvP on the server. It's mostly intended to serve our creative urges, not our destructive ones. The most antagonistic thing you would have permission to do on the Bigfooty server would be to stick a sign on someone's door telling them their team sucks!

When you get bored, log out and go find a movie to watch :D

Are you aware of the "Sweet in Minecraft" thread?
Oh yeahhh I remember seeing that, can I go to the snow dome??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Internet cut out before a had a chance to reply to in game chat. Something was said about a discord server for Minecraft server.

I'm down for that. Always use discord.
Hahahahaha we were laughing because you disappeared without warning right then :D
viperlol.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Back