Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Went back to Spawn on an old snapshot of the server to get my fix :)

Yes I just have to reboot I think. Should be a five minute job I am putting off for no reason.

Went back to Spawn on an old snapshot of the server to get my fix :)

Try and log in now.

I took a backup, downloaded it to my machine, then started the server again.

Travelling from Kieran Spawn, through or near to Turbo Armstronghold, Gourge South & Gourge, Midbridge, and eventually to the old west style village way to the south.

Footage is sped up greatly; in reality the trip took 3 minecraft days.

Thought I'd jump on MC for the first time in ages.

Found out there is a new minecraft launcher. Now it looks like I cannot change the build to the required 20.4 for this server.

Does anyone know how to do it?
I will have to update. That is a bit of a process I have to get back into, involving backups and juggling disk space. I will do it tomorrow.

I accidently bought about 9 Infinity books. what a waste.

I have left them in a chest in a room next to the nether portal exit from Trading hub Portal. This village is on the outskirts of Vegas.

If you need me to deliver them to you I could find the time to do this if needed.

2024-06-26_17.13.03.png

I accidently bought about 9 Infinity books. what a waste.

I have left them in a chest in a room next to the nether portal exit from Trading hub Portal. This village is on the outskirts of Vegas.

If you need me to deliver them to you I could find the time to do this if needed.

View attachment 2031067
I dunno even what they are :D Yes, levelling up villagers fills chests upon chests with too much of stuff that's rarely needed! I remember having a chest full of bells once! And the leather caps & leggings ... it was endless!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to log in today for the first time in a couple of years and apparently I don't have an account anymore and I'm a bit confused
I wonder if this is related to the migration of Minecraft accounts to ... Microsoft accounts or whatever it is they did. They affected some people but not others.

I wonder if this is related to the migration of Minecraft accounts to ... Microsoft accounts or whatever it is they did. They affected some people but not others.
are old accounts dead if you didn't migrate?

You can now quickly check the status of the server here:

If you want to play with an API output:

https://api.mcstatus.io/v2/status/java/168.138.104.41

You will get something that looks like this:

{"online":true,"host":"168.138.104.41","port":25565,"ip_address":"168.138.104.41","eula_blocked":false,"retrieved_at":1723101539454,"expires_at":1723101599454,"srv_record":null,"version":{"name_raw":"1.20.4","name_clean":"1.20.4","name_html":"\u003Cspan\u003E\u003Cspan\u003E1.20.4\u003C/span\u003E\u003C/span\u003E","protocol":765},"players":{"online":0,"max":15,"list":[]},"motd":{"raw":"Welcome to BigFooty.com Minecraft - www.bigfooty.com/minecraft for more info.","clean":"Welcome to BigFooty.com Minecraft - www.bigfooty.com/minecraft for more info.","html":"\u003Cspan\u003E\u003Cspan\u003EWelcome to BigFooty.com Minecraft - www.bigfooty.com/minecraft for more info.\u003C/span\u003E\u003C/span\u003E"},"icon":null,"mods":[],"software":null,"plugins":[]}

The "online":true means it's up.

"version":{"name_raw":"1.20.4" = version 1.20.4

And "players":{"online":0,"max":15,"list":[]} = Players currently online.

You might also have a "Pretty-print" tick box just above it in your browser. Tick that to make it look nicer:

{
"online": true,
"host": "168.138.104.41",
"port": 25565,
"ip_address": "168.138.104.41",
"eula_blocked": false,
"retrieved_at": 1723101539454,
"expires_at": 1723101599454,
"srv_record": null,
"version": {
"name_raw": "1.20.4",
"name_clean": "1.20.4",
"name_html": "\u003Cspan\u003E\u003Cspan\u003E1.20.4\u003C/span\u003E\u003C/span\u003E",
"protocol": 765
},
"players": {
"online": 0,
"max": 15,
"list": []
},
"motd": {
"raw": "Welcome to BigFooty.com Minecraft - www.bigfooty.com/minecraft for more info.",
"clean": "Welcome to BigFooty.com Minecraft - www.bigfooty.com/minecraft for more info.",
"html": "\u003Cspan\u003E\u003Cspan\u003EWelcome to BigFooty.com Minecraft - www.bigfooty.com/minecraft for more info.\u003C/span\u003E\u003C/span\u003E"
},
"icon": null,
"mods": [],
"software": null,
"plugins": []
}

I went to log in today for the first time in a couple of years and apparently I don't have an account anymore and I'm a bit confused
Okay I'm back up and running and I don't know how, either I always had a microsoft account or I somehow did the migration thing and can't remember anything about it. One of those unsolvable mysteries I guess.

Okay I'm back up and running and I don't know how, either I always had a microsoft account or I somehow did the migration thing and can't remember anything about it. One of those unsolvable mysteries I guess.
Great news Jack!

Do you know anything about the mystery portal that's appeared in my back garden by any chance?
Are you the guy who traded piles and piles of dirt with me? I worked on the nether side of your area but I don't know about any portals from nowhere, sorry. If it was me, then ... well ... oops!

Remove this Banner Ad

Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Back