Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you the guy who traded piles and piles of dirt with me? I worked on the nether side of your area but I don't know about any portals from nowhere, sorry. If it was me, then ... well ... oops!
Probably, I do have a lot of dirt after all. No need to apologise though, it's a nice portal and I'm now linked into some kind of nether rail system. I better get on and build a house for the portal now I guess.

Probably, I do have a lot of dirt after all. No need to apologise though, it's a nice portal and I'm now linked into some kind of nether rail system. I better get on and build a house for the portal now I guess.
I'll come visit some day and we'll work out what happened :D I did connect the nether rail system, so that was me.

I went on a sightseeing tour to Sweet and somehow got myself killed by an enderman and of course spawned back home so I have lost all my stuff. Silly me.
Makes for a good holiday story!

I went on a sightseeing tour to Sweet and somehow got myself killed by an enderman and of course spawned back home so I have lost all my stuff. Silly me.
if you know where it happened i can try to recover your stuff. But not your xp.

if you know where it happened i can try to recover your stuff. But not your xp.
thanks for the offer but I don't really have much idea, all I know is that it was in the rough vicinity of that tall building

thanks for the offer but I don't really have much idea, all I know is that it was in the rough vicinity of that tall building
If you want to go back there and find your stuff yourself, I can assist.
If I went looking on my own, the items would most likely despawn before I found them, so I'll try to stay clear of that region for a while.

If you want to go back there and find your stuff yourself, I can assist.
If I went looking on my own, the items would most likely despawn before I found them, so I'll try to stay clear of that region for a while.
how does the respawning work, it was a while ago and I'd assume they've already gone. If no one is in the area does the gear stay? I don't even know which portal I used in Sweet to begin with

how does the respawning work, it was a while ago and I'd assume they've already gone. If no one is in the area does the gear stay? I don't even know which portal I used in Sweet to begin with
I had a chat with Father Jack in-game about it. But it seems the items were lost :(

There is a pretty strong XP farm (a drowned farm) up here for you if you want to use it. Just yell out so I can get you lost and killed again :D

Ran into two kind of rare biomes today, and they are side-by-side!

"Sparse Jungle" - jungle foliage (sans the mega trees), but spread out over what would otherwise be a plains biome.
2024-09-10_20.36.49.png

"Old Growth Birch Forest" - Like a standard birch forest but the trees are generally quite a bit taller.
2024-09-10_20.36.52.png

Discovered in Carmanta just over the border from Hindealla.

For HinkleysHeroes , travel plan to find the mountains we were talking about:

Take the ice road to Sweet
Find the main rail hub at the other end of the Sweet portals
Find the rail line (labelled "Guardian Farms & Iceberg Biome")
This take you to the Iresa hub
Take the rail to Erustelo hub
Take the rail to Keptin
Don't take a portal, look for the gate to an exit
Follow the raw exposed nether trail (it's not far). Follow the torches.
Portal to Desert village
Head north until find the sea.
Boat or swim across. Mountains are there.
I think I'll call this range the Tarara Massif.

2024-08-13_portals_with_connections - Copy.png

For HinkleysHeroes , travel plan to find the mountains we were talking about:

Take the ice road to Sweet
Find the main rail hub at the other end of the Sweet portals
Find the rail line (labelled "Guardian Farms & Iceberg Biome")
This take you to the Iresa hub
Take the rail to Erustelo hub
Take the rail to Keptin
Don't take a portal, look for the gate to an exit
Follow the raw exposed nether trail (it's not far). Follow the torches.
Portal to Desert village
Head north until find the sea.
Boat or swim across. Mountains are there.
I think I'll call this range the Tarara Massif.

View attachment 2109010
This is awesome Mobbs love your work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Back