The worst players

Remove this Banner Ad

lions_rock

Rookie
Jun 23, 2005
Other Teams
brisbane lions
i reckon the worst players for this yr are: dean brogan, adam kingsley, warren tredrea, and roger james. they are all useless so face it choco, u suck as a coach. the main reason is, because u's have lost the glue that holds ur midfield together, and some experience in their 2. so plz don't take this the wrong way.

I'll let Choco know, thanks for stopping by.

Arsene Wenger said:
mmm good one mate

What happened on GF day last year.. They did not suck then. Back to your own board
ok so maybe 1 day they didn't coz they had carry, schoey, but hey *h!t happens, so get ova it

lions_rock said:
i reckon the worst players for this yr are: dean brogan, adam kingsley, warren tredrea, and roger james. they are all useless so face it choco, u suck as a coach. the main reason is, because u's have lost the glue that holds ur midfield together, and some experience in their 2. so plz don't take this the wrong way.

T.W.A.T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birthday is October 1991. Go easy folks.

lions_rock if you want to know more about our players you could try visiting the PAFC website. It's not the greatest at present but the club has told us there will be a new site soon. You can get match stats to compare the current form of our players with last years form.

Probably most of us would agree with you that our players have not performed anywhere near the standard of last year. We are rather frustrated. There is an article by an Adelaide journalist, Mike Rucci, which has been extensively quoted in several threads on this board. It reflects the frustration many of us feel. You would probably find it an interesting read.

We have watched your team and are probably a little envious at the improvement in your teams performance as the season has progressed. We respect the achievements of your club. Maybe you could just be a little less aggressive in your stance when you come here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lions_rock said:

We have a clever one. Brogan has played a lot of SANFL, James has been injured, Tredders has been excellent, and Kingsley has been fairly consistant.
What Port games are you watching?

ok, so i might've had my head up in the clouds, but i must have seen games that were minus, the players i said, so sorry guys, if pulled of ur strings, that i wasn't sopsed to. my apologies.
do y'all forgive me?

lions_rock said:
Dude, I think you have lost the glue that held your brain cells together. The 2 of them, I mean.

lions_rock said:
ok, so i might've had my head up in the clouds, but i must have seen games that were minus, the players i said, so sorry guys, if pulled of ur strings, that i wasn't sopsed to. my apologies.
do y'all forgive me?
Sorry, I own that word on this board. That's US$2.95. Please send me your credit card details.

Hehehehe. Are there any other words you own Sandola?

BTW I own the letters b, m, and p. I notice you've been using them a bit. I charge $0.01 a time. I'll be invoicing you shortly.

Toots Hibbert said:
Hehehehe. Are there any other words you own Sandola?
Heaps, but I only demand reparations when I'm cross.
BTW I own the letters b, m, and p. I notice you've been using them a bit. I charge $0.01 a time. I'll be invoicing you shortly.
:eek: I'd better hide all my old MSWord graphics files!

I recommend using ya'll, the generic (and inaccurate) equivalent.

O.T. I know but apparently Graham Johncock has been going to university. Apparently he's an Honours student!

Yes Your Honour.
No Your Honour.

lions_rock said:

Hey Dude!
No offense but i reckon that u r a kewl fella, do u want 2 b my friend? :cool:
Add me to ur msn list i'm at portfloggedbrisbaneinlastyearsgrandfinal@hotmail.com

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back