The "you know how I know your team's gay " thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, How does it feel to be the man who populised the 2. I reckon I've seen 10-20 sign up since you became popular here. Teenage wanna-b's

I must admit it brought a smile ...

Hey on the girlfriend thing I wish I remembered the poster who said it, but someone knew his girlfriend too and told the story. The funny thing was that she was supposed to be a real bushpig as well which was hilarious. As I said I can't remember the details so pleeeeeeeeeeeese whoever it was find this and give us the wrap up again.

I must admit it brought a smile ...

Hey on the girlfriend thing I wish I remembered the poster who said it, but someone knew his girlfriend too and told the story. The funny thing was that she was supposed to be a real bushpig as well which was hilarious. As I said I can't remember the details so pleeeeeeeeeeeese whoever it was find this and give us the wrap up again.

It was Probably some russian mail order bride who stopped working for him after he wasn't able to pay her because he wasted all his money on BFSC's for his countless aillias'.

Remember the story about how his girlfriend was doing a few of his mates, and how MrAaron found out later on. Didn't he approach her only to find out that she had dumped him ages ago and he didn't even know.

I can't remember the details but :eek::eek::eek: WHAT A GIMP!!!

All I can remember is that she was 18 & pregnant, supposedly to him, but she dumped him & he kept stalking her. She posted on her you tube, what a nuffy he was & how he was stalking her, not sure if she was really pregnant to him, let's hope not. :eek:

All I can remember is that she was 18 & pregnant, supposedly to him, but she dumped him & he kept stalking her. She posted on her you tube, what a nuffy he was & how he was stalking her, not sure if she was really pregnant to him, let's hope not. :eek:

HAHAHA thats the funniest thing I've read on this site in a while.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we all know geelong is,

geelong_tattoo.jpg

even there supporters are proud of it!! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

The "you know how I know your team's gay " thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back