Game Day There's Some Game On Friday Apparently - Eagles v Hawks, QF

Remove this Banner Ad

meme5d84a83bd2563421.jpg

Amazing win. Was a bit concerned when couldn't kick a goal in the final term, but never in doubt, pretty clear we put our feet up.
Don't think we're flag favourites just yet, still a lot of work yet to be done.

Amazing performance with no Masten or Priddis. You virtually never see Hawthorn so ineffectual with the ball and opened up when the Eagles had it. Good to see some secondary players like Hutchings do well and the much maligned Josh Hill playing fantastically of late.

There might be some changes on the way for the Hawks as some of our players were woeful ie Suckling, Frawley and Bruest.

Well done and enjoy - your now the clear premiership favourite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O
Amazing win. Was a bit concerned when couldn't kick a goal in the final term, but never in doubt, pretty clear we put our feet up.
Don't think we're flag favourites just yet, still a lot of work yet to be done.
OMG if I had time sit next to you I would put a bomb under your seat, enjoy the enormous win our best for years against the best team for years.

Great game Eagles . Even though the umpiring early was a bit suss, but that had no influence on the game. You guys are dead set premiership favourites, good for you.

Just remember my mob won't lie down , they will win next week and come over here to play the prelim. I don't think the result will be the same hopefully against, I'm not sure , but maybe you guys again. It won't be the same. But this day and age its a bit hard to do a Brisbane Lions like 11 years ago.

Your team had the edge all night, when your hot your hot , even the snap on goals goes through.

I am not piddling in your pocket , if you guys face Freo in the GF you will do to them what we did in 2013.

You are a great squad , good football team and I wish you the best.

But the Hawks never lie down.Might see you again yet this year.

Well done !

Great game Eagles . Even though the umpiring early was a bit suss, but that had no influence on the game. You guys are dead set premiership favourites, good for you.

Just remember my mob won't lie down , they will win next week and come over here to play the prelim. I don't think the result will be the same hopefully against, I'm not sure , but maybe you guys again. It won't be the same. But this day and age its a bit hard to do a Brisbane Lions like 11 years ago.

Your team had the edge all night, when your hot your hot , even the snap on goals goes through.

I am not piddling in your pocket , if you guys face Freo in the GF you will do to them what we did in 2013.

You are a great squad , good football team and I wish you the best.

But the Hawks never lie down.Might see you again yet this year.

Well done !
piss off

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day There's Some Game On Friday Apparently - Eagles v Hawks, QF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back