Game Day There's Some Game On Friday Apparently - Eagles v Hawks, QF

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day time to hunt Hawks.

eagle_fishing_t5850.jpg
Hawks are birds not fish, silly eagle.

Hows the weather? The news said it gusts of unpredictable winds.

******* sensational in Adelaide by the way.:D

Pretty cold and windy with patchy rain right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soooo can I leave work yet and go to the pub?? Mabye I should tell my boss that I need to get the ground early, to find my seats.

This Priddis news has me nervous, more nervous than I already was, and I've already nervous pooed all my nervous poos out early in the week, so now I'm just wired on coffee, waiting to counter it with beer. Hurry up 4:30!!!!!!

The 5 cups of coffee I have so far today aren't helping. I have developed a tic under my left eye.

Productivity is at 0%.

I just replied to a client's email request for urgent action with "how bout I break you campaigner face?".

Upon review not a great decision.

The 5 cups of coffee I have so far today aren't helping. I have developed a tic under my left eye.

Productivity is at 0%.
Making matters worse is the fact that it's a glorious ****ing day in Melbourne, which is going some way in alleviating the nerves but also contributing to the lack of productivity at work

According to Sliding Doors on AFL.com:

Isaac Smith is the only Hawk who is very, very sore right now ...
... well, he's not. There are a lot of banged up Hawks who will be requiring special treatment just to get out there against the Eagles tonight. Big watch on Gunston.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day There's Some Game On Friday Apparently - Eagles v Hawks, QF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back