These players, Whats your Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

I stopped reading after that

Are you ****ing serious??
Jonah will be at least top 3 in the Club B n F, if not The winner because of trengove missing games, i have no doubt he is rated higher internally than he is on here, your an idiot mate, pull your head in:thumbsu:
So what? It doesn't mean he's not ordinary, it just means we have an ordinary team.

Trade your ordinary players at their highest value so you can get better value for them. He has a poor year next year you will get very little for him and if we are going to be a better team Jones is going to have to be on the fringe.

What's that about?! Sounds like a comment from back in the 60s... You should read an article that Adam Goodes wrote criticising the 'black magic' stereotype because it undersold the hard work involved in developing exceptional skills.
Here we go! The politically correct, do you work in the media? Most Aboriginal's have an x factor there is no denying it as do some players with europeian backgrounds like Steve Johnson. Jetta doesn't have any x factor at all.

The world's gone mad if I can't use the word aboriginal.

Sting, that is ridiculous in every way. Pull your head in, you absolute flog.
I love to see the unaccountables, defend the club at all costs posse come out of the wood work.

What makes your opinion so great? Put your case forward?

Your assessment was BRILLIANT! Let's get rid of Warnock, Bate and Maric.

You made tough decisions there, it's all their fault. Those 3 players are the reason we are so bad. You keep hitting the club with a feather it's a joy to watch!

Yeah he's a match winner that Jones. Consistant clanger king, do you just wait to he's untradable like Dunn, Bate and Warnock?

The untalented, unskilled players are just as big a problem as the soft players.

I didn't know Collingwood was full of match winners...:rolleyes: sometimes you need players like Jones who are willing to go in hard and get the ball.

Why on earth would you want to trade Dunn? He's clearly in our best 22! You can't have a team full of champions!

Brad Green - Keep/Trade/Delist
Colin Sylvia- Keep/Trade/Delist
Aaron Davey- Keep/Trade/Delist
Cale Morton - Keep/Trade/Delist
Matthew Bate- Keep/Trade/Delist
Jamie Bennell- Keep/Trade/Delist
Addam Maric- Keep/Trade/Delist
Matthew Warnock- Keep/Trade/Delist
Michael Newton - Keep/Trade/Delist
Jake Spencer- Keep/Trade/Delist

I didn't know Collingwood was full of match winners...:rolleyes: sometimes you need players like Jones who are willing to go in hard and get the ball.

Why on earth would you want to trade Dunn? He's clearly in our best 22! You can't have a team full of champions!

Collingwood- Luke Ball
Hawthorn- Brad Sewell/ Jordan Lewis
Essendon- Jobe Watson/ Brent Stanton
Geelong- Joel Selwood/Joel Corey
Nth Melb- Andrew Swallow
Carlton- Mitch Robinson
West Coast- Matthew Priddis

And so on
Alot of those players have been critized for their disposal over the journey
Yeat Are all invaluable members of the 22

IM starting to come around on Warnock, thinking unless we get a good offer for him we really need him for depth, what happens if Frawley breaks his leg round 1 next year, Pretty sure we would love to have him available then rather than throwing a 2nd year player (mcdonald) to the wolves

I've gone the opposite way, the way davis and McDonald are being talked about in the Casey reports I'd be fairly comfortable, if not confident, in letting Warnock go.

Same. Is Warnock still contracted? Hes gotta have SOME currency... will be picked up by GWS if not another club.

I really hope McDonald and/or Davis get a game this year, surely Garlo/Frawls/Rivers are sore and if we're out of the finals race they should get a rest.

Dunn is not in our best 22. Jones wouldn't get a game for Collingwood, there is no way he could get a game ahead of Buckley.

Same. Is Warnock still contracted? Hes gotta have SOME currency... will be picked up by GWS if not another club.
2 years failing at AFL level in an ordinary club, yeah I can every club lining up for him.

Some people just never learn. Warnock is not a depth player, he is a burden. Constant failures are not depth, depth players still have to add value to the team and he doesn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do you base this on sting? please enlighten us :D

I think I'm with Sting here for once... You don't seriously have Dunn in your best 22 do you? Maybe at the start of the year, but there's really not much room for him... Especially with the emergence of Howe.

But I do think that Jones would get a game at the Pies ahead of Buckley, who is a spud being carried by an amazing team.

I think I'm with Sting here for once... You don't seriously have Dunn in your best 22 do you? Maybe at the start of the year, but there's really not much room for him... Especially with the emergence of Howe.

But I do think that Jones would get a game at the Pies ahead of Buckley, who is a spud being carried by an amazing team.

I don't think anyone would argue that Dunn is not in our best 22. He simply isn't good enough.

I would have thought he'd be arguing the point the Jones is not better than Simon Buckley. Clearly that's wrong - I don't disagree that Jones wouldn't get a run in the Pies midfield when it's at full strength but there would be hundreds of others who wouldn't. But if someone went down and the Pies could choose Buckley or Jones then they would go with Jones every single day of the week without question.

I don't think anyone would argue that Dunn is not in our best 22. He simply isn't good enough.

I would have thought he'd be arguing the point the Jones is not better than Simon Buckley. Clearly that's wrong - I don't disagree that Jones wouldn't get a run in the Pies midfield when it's at full strength but there would be hundreds of others who wouldn't. But if someone went down and the Pies could choose Buckley or Jones then they would go with Jones every single day of the week without question.

Yeah, exactly... Just don't use so many double negatives next time lol. Confusing.

On that subject, does anyone think Buckley would be getting a game for melbourne at the moment, i mean surely with the fact that Blease, Strauss, Nicholson, Tapscott have all spent time across half back, theres every chance he would have played half a dozen games or more this year.. I was really confused when the club delisted him and Valenti (might have been in seperate seasons) and yet have kept players like Newton on the list

Remove this Banner Ad

These players, Whats your Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back