Things for Brad Scott to do...

Remove this Banner Ad

Develop your own style by copying Matthew Knights. Very good Charles. :rolleyes:

Yep......copycat Charles. Unlike this guy:

charles1.jpg

Develop your own style by copying Matthew Knights. Very good Charles. :rolleyes:

What part of
Develop your own style and flair, like Matthew Knights has at Essendon, and let other teams worry about you. Getting the ball down quickly to Hale, Lachie Hansen, Lindsay Thomas, Matt Campbell and Ben Warren has got to yield better results than the 10-goal borefests we were subject to this season.

do you have a problem with? Analogies are often used to illustrate a point. That's all he's doing.

We can talk a lot about the hardness that's missing at North, but I also reckon we're missing a fair bit of flair and willingness to attack, come what may. It gets people talking and coming to the footy.

Swallow needs to get a left foot - the game against Melb he was under pressure running into the forward 50 and tried to pass it to a leading forward by kicking it with the outside of his right foot, when it obviously required a left foot pass. The ball dribbled along the ground - it was pathetic that he is allowed to persist with efforts like that.

Also Power may well be safe now with Scott as coach - Scott played with his and is good mates with his brother Luke in Brisbane which might color his decision to get rid of this underperformer

Yep......copycat Charles. Unlike this guy:

charles1.jpg

A new boy in the neighbourhood ....

I preferred the other family that moved in :p

And Brad - pick your own team to be assistant coaches. You will live and die by the decisions you make in the top job so you might as well surround yourself with people you appoint.

Would agree with all of this, but our first pick, maybe even first 2 picks must be quick midfielders that can hit a target. This is a very big must!

Agree with this.....need quick skillful midfielders with our first 2 picks and our forward line needs sorting out...hopefully Tarrant can help next year with a fit JWS would be nice too...

What part of

do you have a problem with? Analogies are often used to illustrate a point. That's all he's doing.

We can talk a lot about the hardness that's missing at North, but I also reckon we're missing a fair bit of flair and willingness to attack, come what may. It gets people talking and coming to the footy.

Hardly an original idea though is it.

And attacking doesn't always win you games of footy.

Scotty needs to enforce a "a take no passengers policy." 22 that are selected are to give more than 100% every time they don on the blue and white stripes. If players are consistency having poor performances..then directly into VFL regardless of who it might be.Taking no crap next year

Also a nice attacking style which has key defensive structures in order to win games of football.The play on mentality, however spot up the best option, not just blaze away.

The defence to me, is working well...few more games together and the understanding will be the key to our success.

Mcintosh and Goldy need to understand the midfields below them and tap in to their advantage.This will invovle with time and experience.

Realistically, do people think we will delist Power, Harris and Lower?

Sure, I'd love for Power to be delisted, butI have no problem with retaining him as a depth player, and in all honesty and realistically, a guy who has play the majority of games this year is unlikely to be delisted.

Harris may have shown that he may not ever be as good as he once was, but he would be a top depth player, and I wouldn't complain if he was retained.

The same applies to Lower, he has shown a bit and hasn't been used properly, and having someone who can slot in if a few injuries occur is always needed.

I'd love for Power to be delisted, I really would, but I can't see it happening.

Hardly an original idea though is it.

And attacking doesn't always win you games of footy.

Neither does always defending, we need to strike a balance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Things for Brad Scott to do...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back